• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old Is Dante??

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Lady Nevan;211066 said:
I'm curious about that when did Sparda die? I mean, Sparda died when Eva was pregnant? I dunno about his death date. Could anyone explain it?

nothing is known about what happend to sparda during that time. it is not known when, where, how or even if he died, eva could have been pregnant with the twins at that time. or the twins could have been teenagers in high school. ( im probably exaggerating but you get my point:))

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, here are the official ages.

DMC3: 19
DMC1: 22
DMC4: 27
DMC2: 31

That's what I read in a strategy guide, anyway. Those are notorious for getting vital info wrong...

Also, I believe Sparda "died" (we don't actually know if he died or not) when D&V were 8 or 9-ish.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
From what I've hear personally it goes as such:

DMC 3: 18
DMC1: 25
DMC 4: 29
DMC 2: 40

that's just what I've heard from friends.

Sparda™

HQQR - Solid;211309 said:
DMC 3: 18
DMC1: 25
DMC 4: 29
DMC 2: 40

In DMC3 he's 19. In DMC1, as being 20 years after the death of Eva, he's 28. In DMC4 he's 29 as It is set 10 years after DMC3.

DMC2 is questionable. Anything beyond 40 can work.

Meg

demon genral;211410 said:
as i said go beat up a creator

you're no fun.

but i think what Sparda said is as close as we're going to get.

if their father lived for more than 2000 years well i think they can live for more than 1000 years or something(cuz they are half-half)....?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
shonan;213624 said:
if their father lived for more than 2000 years well i think they can live for more than 1000 years or something(cuz they are half-half)....?

Possibly.
Here's the hard facts:

-Sparda sealed Mundus away 2000 (two thousand) years ago.
-Sparda did not DIE 2000 years ago.
-Eva died 20 (twenty) years prior to DMC1
-Dante and Vergil were 19 (nineteen) years old in DMC3
-Dante & Vergil are NOT 100andsomething or 1000andsomething years old.

I'm not throwing this at any specific person. I just thought I'd list this for noobs who jump on a topic without actually READING the topic.
The above facts have been repeated again and again and again. They're canon. Anyone who thinks/says differently is wrong. Point of fact.

*rant over*

heyy clairavance I didnt mean they are 1000 years old or not and sure I know WHAT capcom ANNOUNCED or didnt I just said they live for a LONG TIME and also I DIDNT say sparda DIED 2000 years ago...lol

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
shonan;213624 said:

that 2000 years says noting about sparda's age. he could have been 100,000,000 years old at the time. in my own ideas i decided to put sparda's age at 15,000 because it seemed like a good number but nothing has even hinted at his actual age. sparda was probably already unimaginably old ( by human standards) when he rebelled. but your basic logic dose make some sense.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i tried to insert an image but i guessed the yrl code cuz i don't know how to get the code

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
r2_huge_boss.jpg
the leviathan off resistance 2 random but awesome

in his description he is 300 feet tall

too bad he won't appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom