• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am geting married woooohooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
OMG well you wont beileve it but I proposed to my baby Fa and she said yes woooooo hooooo you will not see a happier guy ladies and gentlemen wish me luck.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That is fantastic news! I've been married almost a month now and it's the best thing I ever did - I wish you and your lady the very best of luck and wedded bliss together :D :D :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So will it be a big wedding or something a little more intimate?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Cool - and it's great you're so excited. Too many people are shying away from marriage these days, so it's nice to see that there are two more people who are thrilled about committing themselves to each other in this way.

Weddings always make me cry...I was a mess at my own but mercifully the make up held and I didn't look like a panda bear...:lol:

It's gonna be so awesome :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just make sure your best man isn't a drunken retard who decides now is the time to show everyone pictures of "that" lads night out, complete with you in compromising situations and his own "witty" anecdotes littered with profanity. Seriously, I have been to weddings where that has happened...:lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes I will tell my best man to lay off the drink and why is a lads night out before a wedding cause you know theres gonna be hangovers its kinda not right lol.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Congratulations!And Angel is right, be careful,marriage is a very important thing and shouldn't be messed up ...:lol:Anyway good luck :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Most people have the stag night a few days beforehand...it's a good idea and gives you time to get the handcuffs off and find some clothes before your big day...:lol:

I never had a hen night (I'm teetotal so it seemed kinda pointless!) but one day Steve and I would like to reaffirm our vows and then I'll go the whole hog and have a party, wear a big white dress and eat til I throw up. Nice :lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
*Giggles* I do that I have been to soooo many weddings, they used to depress me cause of the Irony of lonelyness but I am good now and happiness come to those that wait.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's very very true - I waited a long time and went through a lot of crap (and watching everyone younger than me get married) to find Steve and now that I have, I'm never letting go...in your spouse you have your soulmate, best friend, confidante, lover and everything in between. Once you have that, and realise it for what it is, you treasure it and never want to lose it.

Quick tip - never lose the romance in your marriage, coz feelings fade in and out over time and you need foundations to build upon when the going gets a little tough. Honesty, openness and lots of talking - also never go to sleep on an argument and show each other how much you care every day as often as you can.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I wont I dont like Darkness in the night its not right I like everything to be cool before I sleep so I dont wake up, chained to a wall and trust me that has happened before to me.... the feelings fade I know that and I will try and keep the passion alive. I will never be letting her go she means alot.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hehe...you got some good grounding there, my friend - marriage is tough but so worth it. Just remember to help out with the housework BEFORE she asks you...:lol:

And when (or if) the kiddies come along, get a lock on the inside of your bedroom door and on the outside of theirs....trust me :lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I will hehe I can and know that from personal experiences and I got to work on the housework thing but hah no man is perfect hehe.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wow! Congrats on your engagement! Getting married will be the best decision you ever made! ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Aw...feeling all warm and fuzzy inside now...so unlike me...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom