• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i know it's getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183672 said:
i feel that if it were close quarter fighting, the prince would win because dante wouldn't be able to use guns and his dagger is smaller than dantes sword, meaning he could move it a bit fast....dante would put up a good fight, don't get me wrong, and at long range, he would probably win, but i feel that the prince wins when it's close quarters

Wrong, that little dagger cannot seriously hurt Dante.

Dante is a master of a huge number of demonic weapons, any of wich can just one shot the Prince.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183685 said:
dante wouldn't have enough time to activate the power within the devil arms

Based on what? Devil arms are weapons, you don't need to charge up a sword swing.

All he has to do is endure the Princes tiny knife cuts until he runs out of sand, then Rebellion cuts the prince in half.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183689 said:
if dante is even fast enough to do it, the prince is pretty fast in case u haven't noticed

Dante can move at super speed, can slow time, can weild demonic lightning.......have you even played Devil May Cry???

Your argument seems to be the kind of thing I would expect from someone who has NO IDEA what Dante can do.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183693 said:
yes i have...the prince can run along walls...he must be moving pretty god damn fast if he can defy gravity...have u ever played PoP?

Yes I have you idiot. And I know ALLOT more about what is cannon in POP than you apparently.

The prince CANNOT defy gravity. All of his acrobatic moves are possible for a very fit and athletic person. He is within normal human limits unless he is using the sands.

Without the sands he cannot move at super human speed. He cannot do anything super human at all.

Dante is alwase a super human demon. Nothing the prince can do with his dagger can hurt Dante.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i have to disagree...not even the most athletic human alive can run along a wall as far....nor run as far straight up a wall....i know wats cannon to the game..i played every game in PoP series and understood all of it...i just took different information away from it than u....doesn't mean u should insult ppl...that isn't nice

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183698 said:
i have to disagree...not even the most athletic human alive can run along a wall as far....nor run as far straight up a wall....i know wats cannon to the game..i played every game in PoP series and understood all of it...i just took different information away from it than u....doesn't mean u should insult ppl...that isn't nice

Then post something that makes sense. Different information.........you took away nonsense.

Also, there are humans who can do everything the Prince can and more. I've seen them several times.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
they can do the stunts, but they can't do it for as long as the prince can...it's unnatural....and it does make sense...there're sand demons and the prince moves fast....cuz i can tell u now, the Dhaka is not a creature, it's a demon....look it up in Persian mythology....and that thing the Vizier turns into is a demon

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183704 said:
they can do the stunts, but they can't do it for as long as the prince can...it's unnatural....and it does make sense...there're sand demons and the prince moves fast....cuz i can tell u now, the Dhaka is not a creature, it's a demon....look it up in Persian mythology....and that thing the Vizier turns into is a demon

1st of all, they are not sand demons.

The Dahaka is a demon in the original mythology, not the game.

The Visier isn't a demon either.

2nd the prince never moves super fast EVER. Exept with the sands.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
he moves super fast of his own accord...and the game sticks pretty good to the mythology...the Dhaka is a demon...it maintains the behavior of a demon...just like that witch lady is....i forget her name...the one in the last game

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183711 said:
he moves super fast of his own accord...and the game sticks pretty good to the mythology...the Dhaka is a demon...it maintains the behavior of a demon...just like that witch lady is....i forget her name...the one in the last game

IN THE GAME it is still just another embodiment of the sands.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183715 said:
it's a sand demon in the game....the dhaka was there before the sands were released..it's a demon

It is alwase referred to as a monster, not a demon.

And that has nothing to do with this fight anyway.

The Prince still loses.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
just because Dracula is referred to as a monster doesn't mean he isn't a vampire...just because dhaka is called a monster doesn't mean he isn't a demon....just beacue sparda is called the defender of humanity and dark knoght doesn't mean he isn't a demon

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183718 said:
just because Dracula is referred to as a monster doesn't mean he isn't a vampire...just because dhaka is called a monster doesn't mean he isn't a demon....just beacue sparda is called the defender of humanity and dark knoght doesn't mean he isn't a demon

Sigh.

But dracula IS a vampire and Sparda IS a demon.

In POP the dahaka is just a sand monster.

And this still has little to do with the fight.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
it has everything to do with the fight...cuz if the prince can kill a full fledged demon, he should be able to take on a puny little half blood

and dracula isn't really a vampire...he's a misunderstood count...a war hero, a legend....he only killed those who threatened his country and religion, which happened to be christianity, considering he was in the Order of the Dragon

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183729 said:
it has everything to do with the fight...cuz if the prince can kill a full fledged demon, he should be able to take on a puny little half blood

That makes no sence when that "puny half blood" has enough power to easily kill the Prince. Dante killed the emperor of hell for craps sake.

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about now.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
no i do...see...dante is half demon...so it's not a big deal if he kills a demon....the prince is mortal...it's a very big deal when he kills a demon...especially one who controls time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom