• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i know it's getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183732 said:
no i do...see...dante is half demon...so it's not a big deal if he kills a demon....the prince is mortal...it's a very big deal when he kills a demon...especially one who controls time

You are an idiot.

There is a huge difference in strength between the Prince and Dante.

But no amount of fact or cannon can penetrate your thick skull.

Since arguing with an idiot is pointless I am done with this thread.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
again sir, it is not nice to insult ppl just cuz we take different things outta the games....honestly, u take my nice threads and turn them into debates for no reason....and yeah....there is a difference in strangth...but a mortal that can kill a demon would put up a very good fight....either could win...i say the prince...u say dante...so lets accept eachother different beliefs and move on...now...u really gotta stop calling me those names...cuz u seem to do it on bad days for me...and today it was uncalled for...my gf broke up with me...quit being so heartless

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;183738 said:
again sir, it is not nice to insult ppl just cuz we take different things outta the games....honestly, u take my nice threads and turn them into debates for no reason....and yeah....there is a difference in strangth...but a mortal that can kill a demon would put up a very good fight....either could win...i say the prince...u say dante...so lets accept eachother different beliefs and move on...now...u really gotta stop calling me those names...cuz u seem to do it on bad days for me...and today it was uncalled for...my gf broke up with me...quit being so heartless

Vrs threads are supposed to be debates. Its a waste of thread space for you to just say, "I think the Prince would beat Dante but I don't need to come up with reasons why." You are the one failing to come up with an even remotely valid argument. Its a vrs thread, I am going to call you out when you are wrong. If you can't handle it, tough.

Oh and your girlfriend broke up with you?

News flash= the internet doesn't care.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
u really don't have to be so mean mr....and i told u my proof and reasoning and u shoot down every part of it, so u don't even give a chance there....and u know wat, maybe ur right, the internet doesn't care...but my friends do...and it's good to take ppl's feelings into consideration...i don't go around insulting u left and right

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Right, that's it, this ends here, I've had just about enough of this petty bickering, I've been following this little argument for a while now in the hopes that one of you might be the bigger man and decide to walk away from this, but neither of you have, and frankly, it's getting on my nerves.

The last several pages of this thread have consisted of petty arguments, insults being thrown every which way and thread derailment, this has been happening far too much and to be honest, it's getting really old, what started off as a half decent debate descended into ruins, if you two have a problem with eachother, kindly keep it to private messages, don't argue on the boards because it's the last thing we need here.

Black Angel, I didn't want to say it before, but it's about time someone did, your posts as of late have become very rude, obnoxious and generally arrogant, to paraphrase a well know phrase, if you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself, I'll be watching carefully, and if I see anymore behaviour like this from you, I'll be dishing out infractions.

GamblingGambitCloud, learn when a discussion has turned into a full blown argument, then learn to walk away from that argument, there was no reason to continue this, I know it's your thread, but you could have quite easily ignored Black Angel, hell, we even have a function to do it for you.

Thread locked, I hope you two are pleased with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom