• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I really miss the hype

Nelo The Great

I miss the hype when DMC4SE was originally announced. Everybody collectively lost their minds and din't know what to do at all. I'm clinging on to hope that DMC5 gets announced at E3 this year, because that eruption of hype was one of the greatest things i've ever experienced

Nelo The Great

I think that Devil May Cry is a franchise that can be extremely capitalized on. I swear, there's so many diehard fans just wanting anything that, if there was enough content to meet the demand, they'd spend the majority of their money on devil may cry as opposed to other games

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Which is probably true of this franchise and others but till Capcom learns that, we just gotta move on.

It could be worse.... we could be onimusha

berto

I Saw the Devil
Even if the hype is down people are wanting for a game. After this many years most fanbase would've taken a hint but Capcom keeps releasing stuff for it and it's confusing when there is nothing solid telling us that it's a coming. We're not the only ones who are shaking their legs at impatience for this. Some others are already making lists of what they want from them.

Top Bottom