• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I think NT should do a DmC: Special edition next year

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
As the title says. I think NT should do a Special edition next year for the PS4 and (if its still there) XBOX 360. It could be like DMC3's special edition but in its own way. It could have;

-Make enemies tougher with more attacks.
-More attacks for Rebellion, E&I, Revenant, etc. Probably two or three more moves.
-Add Vergil's downfall into the disc.
-Give Vergil two more weapons
-new areas (concept art places maybe)
-costumes on the disc (including one new costume with the other five)
-New enemies
-Two new bosses (one of them being Sparda maybe)
-improved style system (make it almost impossible to get an SSS)
-run it on 60FPS

But that's what I think.;)

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
As the title says. I think NT should do a Special edition next year for the PS4 and (if its still there) XBOX 360. It could be like DMC3's special edition but in its own way. It could have;

-Make enemies tougher with more attacks. It would make it like DMC 4 a bit
-More attacks for Rebellion, E&I, Revenant, etc. Probably two or three more moves. Yeah I don't think they will
-Add Vergil's downfall into the disc. That would be a plus for you.
-Give Vergil two more weapons. Aren't the stances and the Nero like moves enough?
-new areas (concept art places maybe) Chances something from the comic
-costumes on the disc (including one new costume with the other five)Yes
-New enemies. Pretty seeing what were gonna see.
-Two new bosses (one of them being Sparda maybe) That would be again pulled from left field like Assiel
-improved style system (make it almost impossible to get an SSS) The new fans will whine about it.
-run it on 60FPS. Yea.....will let the others answer that

But that's what I think.;)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It would make it like DMC 4 a bit
Ew, I don't want it like DMC4.
. Yeah I don't think they will
How do you know this?
That would be a plus for you.
And those who do like DmC.
Aren't the stances and the Nero like moves enough?
His moves weren't like Neros. Maybe one or two.
Chances something from the comic
It's not like it can't happen.
Yes
That's one thing you agree on.

Pretty seeing what were gonna see.
What?
That would be again pulled from left field like Assiel
I was thinking more like Kh2 FM with Lingering Sentiment boss
The new fans will whine about it.
They've gotten use to DmC now. Give them a taste of the old school.
Yea.....will let the others answer that

It could on a PS4.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
I want DmC 2 on ps4 maybe swipe the pad for DT then dont have to worry about a button input

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Fuk there special edition I will not pay another 40 or 60 dollars for something just for a few more features better give on dlc

Dominus

Yet so many people did for DMC3, so for those who like DmC, why not?
I believe the SE was 20 dollars, and was released around a time where there weren't dlcs..... so made sense back then. There is RE5 gold which includes the dlcs but I doubt Capcom will be footing the bill for extra development time to balance the game and add features when sales aren't great. Hell I was surprised they never had any DLC for DMC4, I would have gladly taken additional playable characters in bloody palace.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
yeah, DMC3:SE was 20 bucks out the door, not another 40 to 50 in the drop since it was actually so cheap to reprint and DMC:DA was already on the $20 listing then. I don't wann'a see a "special edition" repackage, a reissue down teh line with the extras packaged in would be good enough, or new expansions and costumes and all just being DLC.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
T
Yet so many people did for DMC3, so for those who like DmC, why not?
Times have changed it was only 20 dollars which is fine and there was no such thing as dlc anyway so they at least attempted to do extra things that they missed and 40 or another 60 dollars is a little much for things that could be done in updates

Dante47

T
Times have changed it was only 20 dollars which is fine and there was no such thing as dlc anyway so they at least attempted to do extra things that they missed and 40 or another 60 dollars is a little much for things that could be done in updates
Who said this would have to be full price?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
If it's a special edition reissue put on PS4 with all the DLC on the disc, you can bet that Capcom would charge full price for it since they want money.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I couldn't see Capcom doing this if the original sold so badly and lowered their sales figures. (If that makes sense)

Top Bottom