• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for a Devil May Cry 6?

Who would you have the game’s protagonist?

• New and original character(s)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Nero

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Legendary Dark Knight Sparda

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dante

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Vergil

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I just hope DMC continues in the future. We need more expansion.

Where would you have the game’s story go next? After DMC5 or before the games itself?

And who would you have in charge of music?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dante/Vergil against Mundus possessing Sparda's corpse.

Nero or Lady/Trish on a new case unrelated to Sparda.

Vergil prequel showing how he broke bad before DMC3.

The tale of how Sparda met Eva.

DMC crossover with DmC.

A new character unconnected to the others.

DarkSlayerVergil

Dante/Vergil against Mundus possessing Sparda's corpse.

Nero or Lady/Trish on a new case unrelated to Sparda.

Vergil prequel showing how he broke bad before DMC3.

The tale of how Sparda met Eva.

DMC crossover with DmC.

A new character unconnected to the others.
I'd actually would of preferred if Vergil would of been possessed by Mundus instead of Sparda. I kinda hope they leave Sparda where he's at. It'd be cool seeing Nero, Lady, and Trish being contracted to detain/take downs humans who were forcibly possessed by devil arms that they couldn't controll. This could lead to them finding out that someone's slaying demons and then selling them as devil arms on the black market.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
1st person shooter with an upgraded re engine where u play as lady with all kinds of weaponry including blades for knife finishers

Prefer that over playing as Nero crying through a whole game

Or do something else

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think it's time to expand the DMC universe with brand new hunters all over the world with their own agencies similar to Devil May Cry. Places in Asia, Africa, Australia and Americas themselves.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think it's time to expand the DMC universe with brand new hunters all over the world with their own agencies similar to Devil May Cry. Places in Asia, Africa, Australia and Americas themselves.

Would Dante still be the strongest though?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante is the demon king in a sense , he is the power to beat now

Also zz18 , I was joking a bit but truthfully i just don't like Nero's personality

He whined a lot still and is now in his 20's

He has Kyrie, he has a demon hunting business and he is a seasoned hunter now

But he still acts like a child in a temper tantrum

If he matures a bit then I can get behind him as a character, love the va and love his gameplay

But his personality as a character just annoys me

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
For the next DMC, let's get the governments and the world council involved in facing demon attacks. The president could turn to Devil May Cry for their help including other agencies to take part and the military.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@LordOfDarkness
Probably but should it matter?

@ef9 o shea
alrighty I get yea.

Well the whole story of DMC is about Sparda and how he defeated Mundus and how Dante has grown to be even stronger than his father. Vergil is basically his only true equal in terms of strength and even then Dante seems to always get the slight upper hand. Seems off to me throwing in a bunch of other demon hunters and then saying one of them is stronger than Dante. I’d like to think of him as the world’s most elite demon-slayer.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well the whole story of DMC is about Sparda and how he defeated Mundus and how Dante has grown to be even stronger than his father. Vergil is basically his only true equal in terms of strength and even then Dante seems to always get the slight upper hand. Seems off to me throwing in a bunch of other demon hunters and then saying one of them is stronger than Dante. I’d like to think of him as the world’s most elite demon-slayer.
They don't have to be stronger than Dante.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
@Z218 That's true. They have to prove that they can be strong AS him in their own way. Whether human, half-breed, quarter-breed or demon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah I know guys that was my point.

I just wondered if the introduction of new demon hunters around the world would see another one be stronger than Dante. So I said I like to see him as the strongest. Not that they have to be AS strong as him or even close.

DarkSlayerVergil

I wish we could have more half breeds to show up in the series to signify that Sparda wasn't the only full demon that loved him some human women also artificial hybrids would be cool.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Some dhampir's like castlevania's alucard would be cool in it too

Half breeds/hybrids usually tend to be really powerful

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'd actually would of preferred if Vergil would of been possessed by Mundus instead of Sparda. I kinda hope they leave Sparda where he's at. It'd be cool seeing Nero, Lady, and Trish being contracted to detain/take downs humans who were forcibly possessed by devil arms that they couldn't controll. This could lead to them finding out that someone's slaying demons and then selling them as devil arms on the black market.
It's better just to have Lady and Trish take care off it.

They need to be the stars in their own right, not someone else's support.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
I'd like to see Nero running his own shop - start with a "day in the life" segment, so to speak - and to see other demon hunters as well.

Top Bottom