• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If all the demons were gone, what would Dante do next?

Railazel

You had me until you said "Some kid on the streets fill in for him."

How can someone "fill in" for him when there aren't anymore demons?

Well, you see, there aren't any demons here but in some plane next to our's called Limbo.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
the money he'll borrow ofcourse.

I'd like to see how he's gonna owe Lady now?
I wonder...

Lady: "Dante. It's time you pay me back for the money you borrowed!"

Dante: "Sorry Lady, I'm broke."

Lady: "Don't give me that! You're gonna pay me back one way or another!"

Dante: "And how will I do that?

Lady:"
images

Hours Later

Lady:" Strip naked, you devil WHORE!!"

comm__dante_by_mazjojo-d46wk4w.jpg

Oxymore

Kyyyyriiiiiiiiiiiiie!
ill tell you what he would do.... train really hard to face hes greatest and most powerfull enemy yet.........AZURA!!!!! :D
Dante vs Asura from asura's wrath?

Lolilol ... I think it could not even beat Alex Mercer or James Heller ... Asura, do not even think about it. >_<:p

Angsty Panda

Rainbow poweranger, and former cat owner
He would get a dog and name her Bethany, but he would have to give up eating pizza to pay for normal dog expenses. Soon he would suffer from pizza withdraw, and have to sell Bethany to get money. After he spent all of his money he got off Bethany, he would have to become a male stripper to pay the rent, and of course, for pizza. Then one day he would be walking to work and pass a house that was under construction, he would accidentally knock a can of motor oil onto a construction workers cheese burger. When the worker eats the cheese burger, he turns into a zombie, because the cow that the burger was made of had mad cow disease and the mix of motor oil and the diseased meat made the zombie virus, creating a zombie army for him to fight. Thus creating Devil May Cry 5, The Rise of the Zombie God.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
go stir crazy and do very very crazy things like glasers father when milon blew up XD

Top Bottom