• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Dante really was a terrorist

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Is that transformer body the true form of Mundus?You mean that body of the Mundus boss? That was armour Mundus made out of parts of the city to protect his human vessel beause when Vergil closed the hell gate, Mundus was trapped in his human vessel.
If that is so, I can't imagine Sparda being bros with him. I mean...just look at the size of him.

crush

I sort of had this snagged feeling although I knew that it was impossible. lol
Sprada: Let's go to the local pub and quaff a few drinks!
Mundus: I can't go through the door!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I sort of had this snagged feeling although I knew that it was impossible. lol
Sprada: Let's go to the local pub and quaff a few drinks!
Mundus: I can't go through the door!
Maybe he is too big to do anything with Sparda:lol:

Sparda: Let's play golf together.
Mundus: I broke the golf putter and stomped on the golf course.
Sparda: Why do you break everything? I can't take you anywhere.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
my opinion on this has always been strict licensing and testing. Cars kill people, so not only do you have to take a gauntlet of tests and applications to apply for the right to operate one, but as you get older you have to periodically come back and get retested to make sure you haven't lost your ability to stay safe while driving.

I don't see how guns should be different. Take all appropriate tests, get all the appropriate screening, attain a license, and periodically renew your license so people are sure you haven't gone crazy in the last few years
There is a difference between cars and guns. Guns are MADE FOR killing (or at least wounding people), cars are not (they can be used to kill, voluntarily or by accident, but that is not their primary purpose). That's why a gun is called a weapon in the first place, while a car is not, and that's why there should be a lot more care for guns than cars.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
There is a difference between cars and guns. Guns are MADE FOR killing (or at least wounding people), cars are not (they can be used to kill, voluntarily or by accident, but that is not their primary purpose). That's why a gun is called a weapon in the first place, while a car is not, and that's why there should be a lot more care for guns than cars.
while I agree with this, the truth is that right now guns are regulated less heavily than cars. Bringing one up to the level of the other should be a bare minimum

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
dante's actions (existence) caused an uproar that violently shook the earth and even though he wasn't trying to, he was causing terror by living. nephilim are evil things to demons. sort of how al qaeda is america's main threat, even if they stop attacking us, we will try to hunt them down and kill them all, sort of like what mundus did to the nephilim. if you're with al qaeda and not involved in or even interested in harming americans you're still an enemy because you have the potential to cause another 9-11, just as if you are nephilim, even if "you don't give a ****" you still pose a danger to the demons because you have the potential to kill the demon king.

Top Bottom