• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could write your own prequel to the orignal DMC...

GF9000000Returns

Yeah, I remember I saw a thread about somebody talking about that but with DmC and people didn't understand it. Well lemme make things easy so that yall can understand better. IF the original games had a prequel-story like game like DmC was, people would've understand why Dante and Vergil were the way they are now and why they started their rivalry. It's not that people are saying "DMC3 or DMC1's story is after DmC" or some sh*t like that.

Anyway how would you guys write your prequel like?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Ummmm....really wouldn't since Dante didn't unlock his DT or true demonic power til DMC3 well it would be a prequel to Vergil as to why he demanded power and who he knocked up (Nero) as well as him awakening his DT powers and describing his life after he survived the attack (the manga actually explains how he survived the attack odd for it even ties in with DMC1 but I will show it in the game to shut up people who is constantly spouting "PLOT HOLES") and what he did prior to meeting Arkham.

Like perhaps face and seek revenge on the demons who killed is mother and brother (who he assumes is dead) and goes with a disguise.

So it will be a journey of seeking revenge and power but accidentally finding love and several tragedies that leads to him seeking his father's ultimate power and a path to darkness.

It would be a PS Vita exclusive (shut up all naysayers) to expand DMC's platforms (thus popularity) and it would be cheaper to make than on next gen platforms but still have stunning graphics and visuals as well as finding ways to make use of the touch screen and all together different combat system that feels similar to DMC3 Vergil's gameplay and but new and fresh.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Sooo DmC being a prequel to DMC 3 which was also a prequel? Honestly Id forget DMC3's exsistence and make DmC the prequel to DMC1 while changing a few things to fit the DMC1 story.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
We don't need no damn prequels no more ! don't we already have enough DLC's flooding ?

We need the true sequel to DMC 1 !

GF9000000Returns

Sooo DmC being a prequel to DMC 3 which was also a prequel?

In a way yes, but if you're talking about the "actual" DMC3 being a sequel to DmC, then no. (Can't believe people would even thought of that)

Honestly Id forget DMC3's exsistence and make DmC the prequel to DMC1 while changing a few things to fit the DMC1 story.

Then what do you think would happen to the original Vergil if Dante let him escape?

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
Honestly, I wouldn't change anything. DMC never had a good story to begin with (DmC included *ehem*) so a prequel doesn't interest me in the slightest when we have DMC3. That's enough for me.

Top Bottom