• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Disappointed at Gamescon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agility

"Known"
A truckload of sh*t. I'll just have to wait till Jan 15 for you to accept it, buddy ol' pal.

good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-john-mccain-meme.jpg

Like I'm gonna argue with a guy who has 1234 in his name.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Stop spamming threads with pictures and off-topic posts, please. Either contribute to the topic constructively or not at all.

Thank you.

DevilsAdvocate1234

Like I'm gonna argue with a guy who has 1234 in his name.

Yeah, they're the Devil May Cry games I like. I'll be honest, it's not the flashiest name ever but Christ man, your name is Agility. I mean, petty name sh*t never won an argument, but that is definitely the wrong arena for you haha.

And don't worry, I'm done arguing with you too. I didn't say that truckload of sh*t would come from me on this blog. I'm waiting for DmC to come out so I can send it to you.

Agility

"Known"
Yeah, they're the Devil May Cry games I like. I'll be honest, it's not the flashiest name ever but Christ man, your name is Agility. I mean, petty name sh*t never won an argument, but that is definitely the wrong arena for you haha.

And don't worry, I'm done arguing with you too. I didn't say that truckload of sh*t would come from me on this blog. I'm waiting for DmC to come out so I can send it to you.
C'mon son.

You were arguing with me? I don't argue with my students, dimwitted or not. I teach them and I just taught you how to be quiet while grown folks is talking.

:D

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Geez I know I was the one who started this argument but I think its best stay out of this......wait......there is another way.

DevilsAdvocate1234

C'mon son.

You were arguing with me? I don't argue with my students, dimwitted or not. I teach them and I just taught you how to be quiet while grown folks is talking.

:D

What? You taught me that you're cool with being spoon-fed whatever ****ty videogames Capcom thinks will make them the most money without having played the thing yet and yet using that argument to suggest it will be good. It'd be stupid to "argue" with you now, because you don't argue. You whip out inane catchphrases on everybody about how cool you are without presenting any real argument besides "You haven't played it yet."

I've seen DmC screenshots and think they're sh*t, I've played the demo, and I think it's derivative and unimaginative sh*t. I hate to burst your bubble, but when the game comes out, it's not going to magically 180 itself and turn out to be a good game. Sh*t arises from sh*t, and it's going to be sh*t. But I know. You wont take that until it actually comes out.

So you want to have an actual debate with me? Start a thread with me when the game comes out, and do it like a man, with argumentative points. Not with this childish "I'm the teacher, you're the student bullshit." If you can't have an adult conversation with me, you'll teach me nothing. Just like you do for everybody else.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Damn right we did, and you know what. NOONE CARED! IT WAS FUN!

Something I can't even give credit to the story of this of game so far, I can compare this game to Harry Potter in the fact that I feel like it's trying to make me hate the victim. In Harry Potter, for the majority of the books, you were supposed to hate Snape, just because he was strict, due to dealing with hormone driven whiny children, and for that, he was the ONLY character I could like. I remember the trailer where Dante knocks the can of Virtility out of that guys hands.
What, was I supposed to laugh at that!? I mean, don't get me wrong, I troll people like
all the time, but flat out KNOCKING HIS DRINK OUT OF HIS HAND!? It's one thing to make fun of a guy, if I was that fat guy, I would've slugged Dante (Trust me, getting hit by fat people HURTS) and made him give me a dollar for spilling my drink.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Something I can't even give credit to the story of this of game so far, I can compare this game to Harry Potter in the fact that I feel like it's trying to make me hate the victim. In Harry Potter, for the majority of the books, you were supposed to hate Snape, just because he was strict, due to dealing with hormone driven whiny children, and for that, he was the ONLY character I could like. I remember the trailer where Dante knocks the can of Virtility out of that guys hands.
What, was I supposed to laugh at that!? I mean, don't get me wrong, I troll people like
all the time, but flat out KNOCKING HIS DRINK OUT OF HIS HAND!? It's one thing to make fun of a guy, if I was that fat guy, I would've slugged Dante (Trust me, getting hit by fat people HURTS) and made him give me a dollar for spilling my drink.

Isn't making fun of that girl...in the video....kinda beyond cruel even for sir random.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

What, was I supposed to laugh at that!? I mean, don't get me wrong, I troll people like all the time, but flat out KNOCKING HIS DRINK OUT OF HIS HAND!? It's one thing to make fun of a guy, if I was that fat guy, I would've slugged Dante (Trust me, getting hit by fat people HURTS) and made him give me a dollar for spilling my drink.

just gonna say it. Verility is poison, literally there is a lil bit of poison in every can. Dante was doing the man a favor, that drink was deadly. and dont say he could have asked him cause when i saw that i was like "aaah this is the dante we know"

if you disagree fine, ur opinion but i think that this dante is just as cool as the old one. aaaand that ninja theory has done an excelent job so far
A2TIhTJCEAAN58R.jpg

come on buddy even you must admit this sh*t looks awesome. this game has the makings to be great if you just give it the chance

oh and this is how a master trolls
YE8Dx.jpg

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Seal this sh*t up!
Yup this thread needed to be closed......it was a bad idea making it anyway......CAN A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

NO!! this link can yet be saved we just have to put our thinking caps on and discuss like sensible people. now i dont normally do this but im pulling rank

BRUCE LEE (FAN) COMMANDS YOU!!!!

images
DONT MAKE HIM BEAT YOUR ASS CUZ HE WILL

Agility

"Known"
What? You taught me that you're cool with being spoon-fed whatever ****ty videogames Capcom thinks will make them the most money without having played the thing yet and yet using that argument to suggest it will be good. It'd be stupid to "argue" with you now, because you don't argue. You whip out inane catchphrases on everybody about how cool you are without presenting any real argument besides "You haven't played it yet."

I've seen DmC screenshots and think they're sh*t, I've played the demo, and I think it's derivative and unimaginative sh*t. I hate to burst your bubble, but when the game comes out, it's not going to magically 180 itself and turn out to be a good game. Sh*t arises from sh*t, and it's going to be sh*t. But I know. You wont take that until it actually comes out.

So you want to have an actual debate with me? Start a thread with me when the game comes out, and do it like a man, with argumentative points. Not with this childish "I'm the teacher, you're the student bullshit." If you can't have an adult conversation with me, you'll teach me nothing. Just like you do for everybody else.

spiderman-meme-generator-i-m-sorry-i-can-t-hear-you-my-swag-is-too-loud-20c418.jpg

And it's ON topic! HA!

Also, my student. You speak of arguing about the game before it's released and yet you want to do it when the game comes out.

You freakin owned yourself! LOL

DevilsAdvocate1234

And it's ON topic! HA!

Also, my student. You speak of arguing about the game before it's released and yet you want to do it when the game comes out.

Jesus CHRIST, you're a f*cking idiot.... *facepalm*

I'm not going to argue with you about this game until it comes out because the last time I tried, you COPPED OUT like a bitch and said "You haven't played it yet." So, since you are apparently too much of an idiot to stand behind the things you say by arguing intelligently, you give me no choice but to wait until your one argument becomes invalid on Jan. 15.

UNLESS you want to 180 and throw me an INTELLIGENT argument about why the game will be good. Or you can dump another Spiderman pic. What's it gonna be Agility?

NO!! this link can yet be saved we just have to put our thinking caps on and discuss like sensible people. now i dont normally do this but im pulling rank

Then I predict many more Spiderman memes in your future...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yet another thread ive had to close due to people not being able to have conversations in a mature manner.

spiderman-meme-generator-i-m-sorry-i-can-t-hear-you-my-swag-is-too-loud-20c418.jpg

And it's ON topic! HA!

The posts in this thread are the exact patronising attitude I was referring to elsewhere.

Jesus CHRIST, you're a f*cking idiot.... *facepalm*

I'm not going to argue with you about this game until it comes out because the last time I tried, you COPPED OUT like a bitch and said "You haven't played it yet." So, since you are apparently too much of an idiot to stand behind the things you say by arguing intelligently, you give me no choice but to wait until your one argument becomes invalid on Jan. 15.

UNLESS you want to 180 and throw me an INTELLIGENT argument about why the game will be good. Or you can dump another Spiderman pic. What's it gonna be Agility?

Dont rise up to it and resort to insults as that gets no-one anywhere but a one way ticket to warnings and flame wars starting. Im closing the thread to avoid things getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom