• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is America Screwed?

Is America Screwed

• Yup sort of

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Another Great Depression is coming

• Nah he is wrong and blowing crap out is ass

• I don't know really

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Its not as radical as the title makes it seems but what you guys think about this presentation?

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1304PWAUP2YR/PPSIPA14/?h=true

Okay I did some research on him (not much) and he seem to have a rich history.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/08/m...the-fraudster-behind-ominous-newamerica3-ads/

Plus this isn't his first prediction. He's been making many others.

Does he have a point and is he right or is rather untrue or wrong?

Can one man really predict the future or is this a normal result of a changing world considering it happened before in the past?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
things are basically the same as they have been for decades. the economy is worse that usual but that happens sometimes, it will get better eventually. politicians are idiots but that has been the same since humans came up with the concept of government. the budget will get figured out eventually and things will be no worse then usual.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't think it helps when you have two main parties that are constantly at each other's throats. I know it's been like this for years, but personally, since Obama has been President, it has been even worse (not to mention with the economic downturn).

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
things are basically the same as they have been for decades. the economy is worse that usual but that happens sometimes, it will get better eventually.
I'm sorry, but from my own personal belief, I honestly don't think the economy will ever get better unless America does what Iceland did and let the banks fail (see my link on my sig to see what I mean).

Personally, I think it's going to get a lot worse. In about 4 months (give-or-take), I think there will definitely be another crash. One that was even worse than the one in 2008.

There will most likely be another Great Depression. That's what the trends in the stock market show. History has always shown that those on Wall-Street have record-breaking highs before crashing into oblivion.

Once again, these are just my personal thoughts on this particular topic. Nothing more.

Edit:

(I should probably make a thread on Corporatism)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes.
I've said it since 9/11 occurred, I said it again when the Wall Street collapsed, and there is little to nothing that will ever make me think otherwise. America has been screwed for a loooooong time.
It's easier to see beyond the fake facade of 'everything is better/everything is fine' when you come from a country that is guilty of a similar facade.

Top Bottom