• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

is fallout 4 good ?

chubbz98

im a grown man Afraid to play dmc 1 at night
i didn't really enjoy 3 that much but loved nv does the game feel any different than those 2 ?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I played it a bit with my friend, and it feels more like an FPS than an RPG.

Combat is improved and things like items conditions and the survival mode from NV are gone. Power Armor works differently too, but I prefer it.
There seems to be factions like in NV.

That said, I had fun from what little I played. Power Armor + Minigun = orgasmic fun.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Really? The game never told me I needed to eat, drink, sleep and so on. I dunno.

Mum just checked and they still have a survival mode but it looks like it just slows down how much time it takes to regain health. She hasn't been told to eat, drink, or sleep either. >_<

Frazz

General gamer
It's good, I'm not sure if it's as good as Fallout 3 due to the RPG elements being scaled back. The new VATS is great as the slowing down gives it more of a tactical slant. It's pretty great and I recommend it over everything else that's out at the moment.

chubbz98

im a grown man Afraid to play dmc 1 at night
so it's like f3 with less rpg elements and improved combat with factions like nv ?

Dark Drakan

Admin
From what I have gathered from friends who have played it is good (firstly). Though it is still very much a Fallout game and you know what you are getting. However there are differences with a very varied character creation system and having a voiced character gives your character far more personality than in any previous games. The combat is far better than its ever been and controls are a lot better as well as missions being varied and overall (according to others) it feels a far more refined and tight experience. I cant personally comment on the title as although I own it my wife has said I cant play it until Christmas as its a present. :laugh:

Top Bottom