• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Itachi(Naruto) vrs DMC charecters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Sparda™;181605 said:
Devil Jin can destroy planets.

It wasn't a fight so you can't prove that Devil Jin wins and I can't prove that Itachi wins. I think Itachi because even if DJ can destroy planets, he doesn't have enough time. Itachi must just look at him for less than a second and he burns him.

Sparda™

Slayer_of_Darkness96;181697 said:
It wasn't a fight so you can't prove that Devil Jin wins and I can't prove that Itachi wins. I think Itachi because even if DJ can destroy planets, he doesn't have enough time. Itachi must just look at him for less than a second and he burns him.

*Facepalm*

Someone who can destroy planets is 10.000 times superior to someone who can kill someone.

Get It?

Railazel

Black Angel;181535 said:
I admit that Amatesaru would fail if the initial cast missed. But no one ever said he needs to keep his eyes on his target in order for it to keep burning. As a matter of fact, Itachi used it to escape from the great toad stomach and the flames continued to burn despite him looking the other way, turning off Mangekyo and retreating. There is a limit to how much he could do it, but it only needs to hit once to kill its intended victim. Its a death sentence if it hits. We have never seen anyone actually escape Amatesaru.

I know that the flame can continuously burn when it hits something, and I know that no one has actually dodged the move, but that doesn't mean that its possible. Like I said, Itachi needs to keep his eyes on the target in order for the move to be executed. If the target is moving or dodges at the right moment, then the move would fail.

Susano'o isn't just a shield, yes the shield only blocks frontal attacks but the god is an entity in and of itself and could possibly block with its body.(since its a god it would be pretty hard to damage it) Also you said the dream illusion from the sword wouldn't work, I still say it could still put a demon to sleep. If the sword hits, Amatesaru hits next and it is over.

I know that Susano'o is a spectre. Listen, Susano'o gradually forms into a solid being, first by skeleton, then muscle, then armor. Within the first 10 or 20 seconds of its formation, its a skeleton, meaning that its defense has gaps. All you need to do is attack Itachi with those 10 or 20 seconds to end the battle. If you don't end it, you might have to wait 30 seoonds to 2 minutes in order for Itachi's eyes to go blind and the spectre to decay. As for its weapons, Sakegari has to actually hit the opponent in order to work, and Yata mirror is only for frontal attacks. All a person has to do is just wait 2 minutes for Susano'o to decay and it'll all be over.

The other points you are probably correct on, especially about Sasuke being lame. IF the sharingan's tracking does not work on Virgil Itachi would probably lose. Weather or not Virgil is fast enough to beat the tracking is something we do not actually know.

Honestly I believe it all comes down to weather or not Virgil could actually beat Sharingan. And right now that comes down to a matter of opinion. I say sharingan could track Virgil, you say it can't.

I have never seen Virgil actually do anything that suggests he is as fast as you claim he is and we have never seen Itachi's sharingan fail.

Neither of us can prove weather or not the Sharingan would work or not so I am willing to admit a draw with Virgil.

He still beats Dante, Nero and everyone else in honest one on one combat. No question.

I don't know about Dante or Nero. Truthfully, I'll just leave that matter to skepticism and facts, but I kind of believe that they can be a challenge for Itachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom