• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jumper Glitch

I haven't been able to play DmC in a while due to trying to make my own game. :3

But I managed to get some time in last night and I stumbled upon this, I searched but I wasn't able to find anything so I'm not sure if it was posted:

Basically, some events in the game are timer based or feature doors that close. You're able to teleport through them using Angel Evade, this does how ever leave some of the areas glitched (textures missing, events don't work, destroyed objects re-appear but aren't breakable) so it's useful for getting Secret doors and unlockables but be careful.

DarkSlayer54

I did this by accident on Home Truth when you have to break the red door with Arbiter. Kind of funny, because you turn around the corner, see that the door that Eva went through is blocked, then have to walk back to break the red door from the back.

Victormaru

Technologist
Wait, how do you roll with Dante? He actually has a rolling animation in the game?

Edit: Okay I sounded stupid right there. I've just realized that Dante rolls during Evade and Vergil teleports, lol. I've been playing way too much Vergil's Downfall lately that I completely forgot about Dante's play-style. For some reason I thought Dante teleported too. Never mind me. :lol:

Top Bottom