• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just bought it again for PC.

I was wondering if someone could answer something for me, I've always used an Xbox controller until lately I bought a PS2 one for DMC games. I've just bought DMC3 again since my old copy was lost some how. I can't remember if a USB PS2 controller works directly or if need to use that X360 program that creates a DLL and INI?

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I used a software called Xpadder to play DMC3 on PC with a Dualshock 2, and you will need one PS2-USB adapter to plug the controller into your PC. If you have a X360, i really recommend for you to buy the HD Collection, it has some issues with DMC3 but does not even come closer of the outrageous DMC3 PC port.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I used a software called Xpadder to play DMC3 on PC with a Dualshock 2, and you will need one PS2-USB adapter to plug the controller into your PC. If you have a X360, i really recommend for you to buy the HD Collection, it has some issues with DMC3 but does not even come closer of the outrageous DMC3 PC port.

Does Xpadder fix the movement stick? When i play DMC 3 in PC the movement stick is the right analog stick which is freaking annoying. I tried to mod it through it's notepad but it's not working.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Does Xpadder fix the movement stick? When i play DMC 3 in PC the movement stick is the right analog stick which is freaking annoying. I tried to mod it through it's notepad but it's not working.

With XPadder i think you can do a little "calibration" on the X and Y axis, but i'm don't too sure about how it works out. You'll have to do some experiments. But from what i've seen from people playing DMC3 on PC, it looked like okay for them.

IncarnatedDemon

Poor person :( DMC 3 PC has issues.

Go back and return it and say why . And if they say "U bought it! u played it!", sue their ass and tell them "I didnt know it had issues!" and stay persistent.

Terrutas

DMC3 for PC is rather ass 'cause Ubisoft. You also have to remove some of the sound/music since some of them cause lag for..pretty much no apparent reason other than the port is very crappy. If I'm not mistaken, the only controller that works with it is the XBOX360 one.

Top Bottom