• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just Cause 3

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
2015 is looking to be a b*tchin year for gaming.

I just hope Just Cause sticks to it's guns and focuses on gameplay.
If I can't put dozens of hours into the game without touching the story mode, then they're doing it wrong.

Maxman

AWWWW YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.pcgamer.com/just-cause-3s-steam-listing-reveals-additional-details/

• "Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
  • "Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
  • "Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
  • "Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
  • "Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
  • "Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
  • "Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover
  • "Online community features."

;D

Super90sgamer

Squire Enix reveal first pictures of Just Cause 3 which is contain more explosion as we know from the series. The game will be available next year on PC, PS4 & X1.
nuke-610.jpg

freefallnbos_v02.jpg

stuntingchopper_v02.jpg

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
This game just beat Metal Gear Solid 5 for my most anticipated game of 2015 :D

Super90sgamer

Just Cause 3 won't have multiplayer at launch.

Christopher Sandburg spoke (Expressing his love on multiplayer mode) by saying it is wonderful & distinctive and thanked the fans for their support on the game but he later said that the multiplayer mode will not be available in it because at some point, They make a decision about what they should focus on and promise the players that the team working to offer a best experience for the game.

Source: Gamespot

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still havent played 1 or 2 but my stepson plays them, will get around to playing them at some point im sure.

Top Bottom