• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leaked ending.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
NT's games were great. A lot of people love to say "NT sucks because their games sucked," but both Heavenly Sword and Enslaved were fairly well-rated with critical acclaim. Sales were poor because Heavenly Sword was an early title for the PS3 while it still costed an arm and a leg, and Enslaved just sorta flew in under the radar.

They have their bugs, but overall the ideas and presentations were really good. That's why I trust in NT's abilities with DmC, and I'm not worried about combat at all because I know they were getting a lot of tips from Capcom, and well, we have the demo, so I know it's fun.

People just look for any reason to sh*t on NT, and one of the easiest is that they've made less than a handful of games, and none of them were big name titles that people can put worth in :/

onlyelisha

Even though with the shady response capcom did saying the leaked ending was false and some hints in new DmC videos like the "Kill the child" line, I still think it's most likely false. I want it to be true though, so very much. Dino Vergil would be glorious.

A lot of people love to say "NT sucks because their games sucked," but both Heavenly Sword and Enslaved were fairly well-rated with critical acclaim.

Critical acclaim =/= good, just saying.

You're free to enjoy Ninja Theory games, but myself, I think they're too slow and clunky for my tastes.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Well, yeah, it's all personal taste, but they are well-crafted games in presentation and design.

Paexie

People are still saying that this ending would be true. Haha... I still have the screencap of the statement.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
People are still saying that this ending would be true. Haha... I still have the screencap of the statement.

What do you mean? Of what that guy posted here, or some other people still talking about it like it's undeniable fact?

Paexie

Capcom has done tons of shady stuff for them to believe anyone anymore. You know. I'm still skeptical about the overall story as well. Though, I don't believe this is how the ending will turn out anyway.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I think that devs are trolling us whole with confirming this fake ending as cannon. Im not sure in beggining if this was true XD

KtWtWiS43

This reminds me when I read part of a "leaked" script from the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie, like a year before its release. So I read through this thing and it goes on about how "Prince Dastan(!?) gives his father a magic robe which burns him alive(!??), forcing him to flee with Princess Tamina who was to be wed the oldest of Dastan's two step brothers(!?!??!), which was all the devious plot of his uncle(!?!?) Nizam who hires evil Hassassins to kill them," and I laughed through every damn bit of it, thinking how ridiculous that would be, and how unlike the Sands of Time videogame it was in every way. Fast forward a year later in the theater, and I'm watching every last word of the leaked script play out like a ****in nightmare ...

Erian1Mortal

Premium
You know, I've already said it once, the game is ratet 16+ here in Germany and scenes like killing mundus children and shoving them down his throat or whatever are pretty much impossible here in where I live.
Which means either we'll get DmC which is totally ripped to pieces by censoring (which I doubt, it would've been in the news already) or the whole thing is a big fake.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
You know, I've already said it once, the game is ratet 16+ here in Germany and scenes like killing mundus children and shoving them down his throat or whatever are pretty much impossible here in where I live.
Which means either we'll get DmC which is totally ripped to pieces by censoring (which I doubt, it would've been in the news already) or the whole thing is a big fake.

As Im Polish Im 100% sure that in mine country game will be uncensored as ours goverment thankfully not does that, so for you only to get full uncensored game is inport it from other country.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
As Im Polish Im 100% sure that in mine country game will be uncensored as ours goverment thankfully not does that, so for you only to get full uncensored game is inport it from other country.
As I said, I don't think the game will be censored, I would've seen that already on the sides that I'm looking for in these regards^^
All other titles of DMC were 16+ here in Germany and I don't think there are that big of changes in terms of violence since capcom is not a company that allows that with their games as far as I've seen. Of course there was disemberment in Shadows of Rome but I have yet to see something as gross as the leaked ending suggests from them. And I don't think NT is a company that would do that either^^

Top Bottom