• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's Buy DevilMayCry.net Together!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This time of year (Christmas and New Year) money is tight for people.

As Steve has said. There's no specific time in which to reach the target.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Its been a while since this all started. What are our current funds? Did we get close to the goal?
The donations progress widget was supposed to show our current progress, but it seems to have vanished during a recent upgrade... hmm. This page is kept up to date (and will be prettified once the goal has been reached) to say thanks to all supporters, so it's accurate, but not nearly as fancy as the donation progress widget. Will need to look into that...

Also, we're still giving away those 'Legendary' user banners, guys... ;)

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I see. Well that explains what happened to the bar.
You heard the goatee...eh I mean Steve! Donate people, donate people! :greedy:

(Everyone looks at SRS for cash donations... :cautious: )
I redirect you to the "Legendary user" logo beside my name. :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll probably be donating something very soon. I've had a lot to pay for recently.

All I can say is, it doesn't matter what anybody donates. Whether it's just small or whatever. Because regardless, a magnitude of smaller donations would work better for mostly everyone.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
We are now only about $1063 short. Only $65 more and we're under the 1000 mark!

Edit
When I go to devilmaycry.net I'm transferred to hugedomains.com. Why, what's that? hugedomains.com have an AWFUL poor reputation on Web Of Trust. Users are reporting scam and phising.
These alleged hustlers are the owners of devilmaycry.net, and we want to give them money??

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
We are now only about $1063 short. Only $65 more and we're under the 1000 mark!

Edit
When I go to devilmaycry.net I'm transferred to hugedomains.com. Why, what's that? hugedomains.com have an AWFUL poor reputation on Web Of Trust. Users are reporting scam and phising.
These alleged hustlers are the owners of devilmaycry.net, and we want to give them money??
Hi, I know you don't know me well, but I buy websites until I am better off.

I've been buying sites since 2011. The risk of buying from others is risky, no matter whom or which site you do business with. You just need to follow your heart. There are several ways to get through buying devilmaycry.net - including buying it from a registrar of the buyer's intent. There are options, it's just that... You get a good idea of what the seller intends to sell it for. The owner of devilmaycry.org can contact the registrar directly, buy a premium to GET the domain name. Now, it's still risky, but at least you're dealing with the registrar directly, and not with a third party person.

It is better to do it person-to-person, through e-mail/chat than over the phone. Because then, you don't have any proof to show the court. Always in writing. ALWAYS.

Top Bottom