• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

Gbraga

Well you could easily have called that from the dlc trailers. I mean at least for me there was no doubt in my mind that this was after the main DmC game.
But from the ending it seems like it's actually before (or during) DmC, no?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
No way! :O Can't believe the end is up already....and I looked....I feel ashamed of myself. :p

Dante94513

**** JUST GOT REAL. I'm sorry, but I'm only seeing the beginning cutscene. So far, it really makes sense.

Gbraga

Well the guy said on a different forum that he was playing this on normal mode but it looks extremely easy even for normal.
But the game IS really easy. I keep forgetting Son of Sparda is unlockable because it's pretty much "normal" to me, Nephilim will be the way to go in your first playthrough just because you can't go any higher, otherwise it would be already Son of Sparda. Judging from the demo, this game is very easy.

Nekodark

The feeling I had looking at that and the ending had me going 'Nooo don't go!!' and felt so bad for Dante..geez I haven't even played the game and I am already attached to it just knowing how he finally got family and loses him.

Hehe but I was right that he had a plan, not just turning suddenly evil but had something else going on in his head and his plan was foiled..xD

Is the game out yet? lol

ZeroLove

That was quite a nice ending. And the story leads to a possible sequal which I love. ^^
The quality of this video was less than good, but there was something I noticed... Did Dante's hair turn black when he stood over Vergil's body with his sword through his chest? Or was it just shadows?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
That. Was. DEFINETELY better then DMC3's Vergil.

This was what I wanted DMC3's final battle to go. Actual brother to brother conflict after such a long time of joining forces. Finally, an actual relationship between brothers, only for it to be ripped away by conflicting differences. Not the constant "fight, separate, fight, separate, fight and no actual words.

Definitely better then DMC3's final fight for me.

Gbraga

That. Was. DEFINETELY better then DMC3's Vergil.

This was what I wanted DMC3's final battle to go. Actual brother to brother conflict after such a long time of joining forces. Finally, an actual relationship between brothers, only for it to be ripped away by conflicting differences. Not the constant "fight, separate, fight, separate, fight and no actual words.

Definitely better then DMC3's final fight for me.
Yeah, the conflict was good, but the ending itself was quite underwhelming. Like: "that's it? really?"

GF9000000Returns

I've only watched the beginning of the fight and THAT'S IT!! I don't wanna see how the fight looks like and will turn out.

Question for anyone who watched the whole fight, did they play "Bottle of Pain"? I could care less but IMO, that song fits the fight more.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
It looked like ****, you people are just new game hipsters arnt you?
Nope :lol: are you?

I've only watched the beginning of the fight and THAT'S IT!! I don't wanna see how the fight looks like and will turn out.
Question for anyone who watched the whole fight, did they play "Bottle of Pain"? I could care less but IMO, that song fits the fight more.

Nooo, why'd you have to say that. Now I wanna look! XD

Top Bottom