• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

Gbraga

ibuKrlQ0QlbOGr.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Is the one at top right real or mod? It's amazing how that hair makes him look like DMC2 Dante, well, at least for me it does.

crush

I always thought DmC Dante looked like DMC2 Dante with short hair.
What if DmC is connected to DMC2? That could explain why the heck Dante doesn't seem like from 1 2 4.
BTW I thought Tameem will be ballsy (or crazy) enough to put his twitter in the game

Gbraga

Who cares, The Crow for life!

I'll use The Crow costume in SoS, DMC costume in Dante Must Die and Dark Dante if I feel like playing Heaven or Hell.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
"Dante would get laughed out of a bar

Right thats why the DMC3 version looks the best, this is Capcom throwing up the white flag and showing that this game cant sell on its own and needs the Franchise Name in order to even stand
Citation needed

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
"Dante would get laughed out of a bar

Right thats why the DMC3 version looks the best, this is Capcom throwing up the white flag and showing that this game cant sell on its own and needs the Franchise Name in order to even stand

why would you say that? i mean, the hair has always had a black streak even in the original trailer fro 2010. this is just them expanding on their own universe. Dante has white hair. so they make it a thing, where they make it more and more white as the game progresses. his white hair isnt them trying to sell out its them apealing to fans which isnt a problem for games IF it doesnt get in the way of stroy telling. which it does not.

ChaserTech

Y'know, I don't understand why all of them are white/blonde haired except for the original DmC Dante. After the whole "NT teasing haters because of the white hair" thing, it's kinda ironic that all of the DLC costumes don't have black hair.

And it even has a DMC3 outfit to go along with the DLC costumes. Really ironic imo.

Gbraga

Y'know, I don't understand why all of them are white/blonde haired except for the original DmC Dante. After the whole "NT teasing haters because of the white hair" thing, it's kinda ironic that all of the DLC costumes don't have black hair.

And it even has a DMC3 outfit to go along with the DLC costumes. Really ironic imo.
The "not in a million years" scene will be so silly with the DMC3 Dante costume lol

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

its just DLC for its not to sell the game, its to thank the fans for buying the game and giving them more content for their money. in almost every interveiw people ask if DMC dante can be a skin. so they think, why not its just a skin. its not meant to stand for anything or be some sort of statement.

Top Bottom