• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MAJOR SPOILERS! ENDING SHOWN HERE

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
No it's not. Just take out the color-coded enemies and Poison, you wouldn't only make Vergil fit, but you'd make Bloody Palace a better place, those two are just horrible anyway.
It's not as simple as that. There are still some other things to take into account.
1. Dante always has these mid battle cut scenes and they would have to make new ones for Vergil.
2. The killing face and mundus battle may also require the demon hook
3. Enemies like the tyrant are resilient to normal attacks and Vergil doesn't seem have demon weapons. There is also the Siren whose shield can only be broken by angel weapons.
4. Hell Vanguards have shields and while they are beatable without demon weapons, it'd be really annoying as they would simply keep blocking.

I don't want a half-assed bloody palace for Vergil. Maybe you do but I sure don't.

Actually Vergil has demonpull and angellift with his summon swords markers.
It is already confirmed in the Japanese blog. I really doubt that.
Are you sure? Mind providing a link and referring me to the specific paragraph?

crush

It's japanese http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/column/ Here my friend.

Actually I translated it a while ago...If you search it it might be there.
When a summoned sword hits a enemy it remains embedded on the foe.
Afterwards you can command the sword to teleport you or the enemy.
Also it says Vergil can't change his yamato but can embue his sword with either demon/angel powers.

And I also found this, oh I'm going to get that Yamato drink
http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/info/collaboration/pasela.html

I might post it while I'm drinking it near the 17th.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
It's japanese http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/column/ Here my friend.

Actually I translated it a while ago...If you search it it might be there.
When a summoned sword hits a enemy it remains embedded on the foe.
Afterwards you can command the sword to teleport you or the enemy.
Also it says Vergil can't change his yamato but can embue his sword with either demon/angel powers.

And I also found this, oh I'm going to get that Yamato drink
http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/info/collaboration/pasela.html

I might post it while I'm drinking it near the 17th.
That's the thing. Dante's hook pulls. Vergil's swords teleports. Bosses would have to be reworked.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I won't ask you to buy the game (it's your money, after all (Dante tone of voice)) but I wish you wouldn't dismiss it like that. :(

Anyway, I'm sorry you don't think the game is worth buying, or that this new Vergil is worth (an even closer) look. At least you had some good times anticipating the game, right? *tearful smile* ^_^

Sorry Azurel, I was in a mood at the time... I just don't think an ending should've been posted when most of us don't have the game released until Tuesday... mind you, I've ordered the game on 360 and ps3 and i haven't heard anything about either version being sent.

Tbh, I am now getting this for the Vergil DLC.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Sorry Azurel, I was in a mood at the time... I just don't think an ending should've been posted when most of us don't have the game released until Tuesday... mind you, I've ordered the game on 360 and ps3 and i haven't heard anything about either version being sent.

Be wary of the PS3 version though. I've seen some game play of the earlier missions and the frame rates for the cut scenes are horrendous.

ChaserTech

...You're getting it on both systems? May I ask why?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just showed In this thread, and now Im regretting entering here as I know now ending and some costumes spoils but I don't care, just can't wait for mine copy, why i must wait for mine PC one :/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
...You're getting it on both systems? May I ask why?

I don't know, It's just something that I've always done. I've got DMC4 and the HD collection on both systems.

That's not how you use the word 'period' but okay.

It depends on your tolerance for low frame rates. I play minecraft at 15fps(sometimes lesser) so It doesn't bother me that much.

I've just been dealing with a psone game that has taken 10 minutes to load... it wasn't fun, but I suppose you have to put up with it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can't see the vid as Capcom has reclaimed it due to copyright issues.
TARUM TARUM TARUM, Capcom to save the day, because who the f posts the ending of a game that is due to release in 4-3 days. THANK YOU CAPCOM!

Top Bottom