• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mortal Kombat 11

Super90sgamer

With a sudden display that was never taken into account, The confirmation of leaks regarding the presence of Mortal Kombat 11 revealing at TGA appeared to be true, Mortal Kombat 11 globally become available at April 23th 2019 for PS4, X1, PC and Switch. And as you can see from the trailer, The battle look more brutal and excessively violent.

More Info will reveal in January 17 2019.

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm a fan of Mortal Kombat, but it has needed an extra oomph to the games.

I'm hyped for MK11, but I'll be cautious here.

I am curious about the ending there. That music has this creepy omen going for it. I see time continuum going on in there. Like something big going down. Shao Khan looks menacing in there, but what role does this new character have in the game, and where does Khan fit in...? Hm. Questions. Questions.

Super90sgamer

Like something big going down. Shao Khan looks menacing in there, but what role does this new character have in the game, and where does Khan fit in...? Hm. Questions. Questions.
I hope these videos will answer your questions.

Aurelius

That was EPIC!! Minus the very unfitting choice in background music, but to each their own. Speaking of MK, I have a confession to make. I refused to buy the previous title in the series... because I didn’t like the change in character roster!
Don’t get me wrong, the new characters were a much needed addition and the game itself was awesome. I just simply could not get over the fact that the majority of my favorite characters were unplayable. After viewing the new trailer, I’ve come to realize that I really miss Mortal Kombat!
... who knows?! Maybe I’ll finally give the tenth entry a go until MK 11 comes out!

On another note, Armageddon is still my favorite MK title... next to Ultimate MK 3 that is.

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
On another note, Armageddon is still my favorite MK title... next to Ultimate MK 3 that is.
Blasphemy.

My favorite would have to be between Deadly Alliance and Deception. I played a lot of Deception, than I expected to. But Armageddon was straight up stupid. Liu Kang as a zombie? Secret Character known as "blaze" turns out to be a muscular final boss? Fair to say Armageddon wasn't doing it for me.

MK11 seems like the perfect time for Ed Boon to bring back MK 1, 2, and/or 3 characters since it is a storyline based around time travel and time continuum. My god, I hope Ed Boon plays up that nostalgia market on target. Do it, Boon, DO ITT.

Aurelius

Blasphemy.

My favorite would have to be between Deadly Alliance and Deception. I played a lot of Deception, than I expected to. But Armageddon was straight up stupid. Liu Kang as a zombie? Secret Character known as "blaze" turns out to be a muscular final boss? Fair to say Armageddon wasn't doing it for me.

MK11 seems like the perfect time for Ed Boon to bring back MK 1, 2, and/or 3 characters since it is a storyline based around time travel and time continuum. My god, I hope Ed Boon plays up that nostalgia market on target. Do it, Boon, DO ITT.
Blasphemy.

Yeah it kinda is blasphemous, haha! What’s even more blasphemous is I’ve been playing the series since the very beginning and still don’t know the series storyline. Never bothered to care for it and never bothered to learn it. Armageddon won it for me because of it’s diverse gameplay (... did I mention kart racing?!) as well as the fact that it had a character creator mode. Other than that, I’m a straight up gore hound when it comes to the MK series. I’m definitely with you on the nostalgic market though!

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah it kinda is blasphemous, haha! What’s even more blasphemous is I’ve been playing the series since the very beginning and still don’t know the series storyline. Never bothered to care for it and never bothered to learn it. Armageddon won it for me because of it’s diverse gameplay (... did I mention kart racing?!) as well as the fact that it had a character creator mode. Other than that, I’m a straight up gore hound when it comes to the MK series. I’m definitely with you on the nostalgic market though!
Me niether. I don't really know the story, storyline, or the timeline. This is coming from a person who's been playing since the first Arcade game.

I didn't like the Kart thing much, it felt out of place. The puzzle fighter thing was tolerable, and the adventure thing was okay... but I was expecting more from Armageddon other than Liu Kang as a zombie. That's stupid. The best way to end the series is not by killing Liu Kang until the end of this series arc. T'was not a good move. Oh well.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
F**K THIS GAME! They're literally putting the ladies in burkas and hijabs now.
31842012947_e2a2cc033c_z.jpg

Goldsickle

Mortal Kombat special moves still feel sluggish and stupid.

Any other games with grabs or super moves will be more "straight to the point".

But in Mortal Kombat, some of the moves just drag on and on.
I think it was enough to have Sonya's turret shoot the enemy in the head but they just had to add Sonya giving one last stomp to the face.
I don't have the word to describe the discomfort I feel watching the special moves.
But the Fatalities I've seen started looking more "straight to the point" than the special attacks and grabs.

Top Bottom