• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Annoying Devil May Cry 1 boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
What was the boss that you found most annoying in the oringal Devil May Cry?
For me it was Mundus 2. the part with the Lava.

griffon or nightmare....on DMD they were hard as hell....but still beat em....o and its nero(reason is that there was a mess up on the translation and it came out to nelo but its nero angelo(dark/balck angel))

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nightmare, hard, annoying moves, plus the only one who didn't have a character, the only part I liked are the fights of the dead bosses inside him:p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nightmare. Nightmare is by far my least favourite boss of all the Devil May Cry games!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Griffon was easy for me, even on DMD. But Nightmare was...well...a nightmare.

Oh yeah, did anyone notice that the music played in the background when you come to face Nightmare there is a weird and extremely deep voice saying something a bit like "Spazz"? I did.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Trish67;17582 said:
What was the boss that you found most annoying in the oringal Devil May Cry?
For me it was Mundus 2. the part with the Lava.

YOU FIEND! I LOVE THAT PART, THAT'S THE ONLY PART THAT YOU PLAY AS SPARDA!:mad: >_< :dry:

i don't like the part when you have to fight phantom and nightmare! it's annoying griffon is my favorite and beowulf is my all-time favorite!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
KoRn_Dowwg666;17859 said:
Why did everyone find Mundus hard? He was p*** easy.

The first mundus battle was easy, second was a little harder for me, the thrird piece of crumb cake.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I hated the first phantom other than that all the bosses were dead easy strange really that phantom had to be the hardest but I laughed when I got to play him again in DMC2 I wooped his a**.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah Phantom was a real pain for me on DMD. Although I do agree on DMC2 I absolutely whooooped his ***!

Rend

Necromancer
Hardest boss......nightmare easily, I hate that ******* so much, kept killing me so many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom