• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ms. Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
GRHHHHH......that's sick....Dante & Vergil...who the hell..<gets frenzied>
I always hated people who invented this idea of putting D&V in a romantic relasionship...I want to kill them....

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
the hair is fake.....................u can see it in the 2nd pic....................and i agree with u IloveVergil
lets kill them........................LETS ROCK BABY :mad:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Beware......................coz there is job to do................and Devils to kill.........................do u have my Sparda Sword???LOL :p

Curse

Cursed Girl
Captain Liberty;5830 said:
I never expected that reaction o_O. well anyway what u think of the female dante, the real reason i posted those?

her hair is a bit cheap but the clothes are not bad ^^

and i wanna be a cosplayer o_O maybe i would meet a guy cosplaying dante and steal a kiss from him or smth ^^

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
lol the female Dante wasn't bad,and the threats weren't for you,they were for the guys who made it.So chill,morgan:D

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
lol cool. i thought she was quiet sexy personally:D...... though i also found a female DMC3 Danteo_O. I bet she turned a few heads:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
OMG..................female stuffs wasnt my style......................coz my style is to be cool in the dark-alley to watch other ppl stealing and walking to the roads

machindix

IloveVergil;5708 said:
GRHHHHH......that's sick....Dante & Vergil...who the hell..<gets frenzied>
I always hated people who invented this idea of putting D&V in a romantic relasionship...I want to kill them....

Luckily you don't live in Japan or anything... 'cause doujinshi like that are just all over the place...

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
machindix;5918 said:
Luckily you don't live in Japan or anything... 'cause doujinshi like that are just all over the place...

Yes your correct, why would we want to go to japan if they have......doujinshi......everywhere.........>_<

Excuse me I'm off out, will be back in a few weeks:p

;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;5918 said:

No matter the Location coz have me to show her way...............her own path of the Destiny........lol
if IloveVergil wants

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;5965 said:
lol show me the path if u wish...just watch out for gay pics....they make me mad lol

ohohohohhohohoho then i hawe some speciap pics for you (((((((:)
well these are for all...
I__m_not_a_GothyLoly_by_LuxfeRulez.jpg

this one is really ugly :
Video_Girls__Devil_May_Cry_by_Guita.jpg

and this one is for lowe :

Vergil_x_Dante_by_Divine_Star.jpg

machindix

Oh I can't believe you're doing this on purpose!! XDDD

I don't mind gay pics, but maybe we should put a warning sign on the thread...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Machindix..............ur right................but i dont like gay on the pics.................its disgusting or something like that

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<holds her head and screams>
Curse u r the nastiest girl ever.>_< ...I think I'm gonna throw up......:dry: If I could only get the sucker who draw this pic(u know which one) I'm gonna kick his ass so hard that his next generation won't forget:mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom