• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Baby's Heartbeat

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*has images of babies falling from the sky* nope, sounds painful to me...

Oh God, that would be AWFUL! I'd never let my baby fall from the sky. I'd jump after it to try and save it. To be fair though I'd definitely sue the airline, should I survive the fall.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A baby shower is where a bunch of hormonal women get together and celebrate the impending birth of a baby by having a sort of pre-birth party where they bring gifts, eat crap and talk babies - usually with at least one person terrifying everyone with some birthing horror story. It seems to be an American thing which the UK is slowly adopting

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^And lots and lots of CAKE!!!!
We have it in South Africa, too. But women there suffer from '3rd world disorder' and South Africanised the American version. So you can't have a baby shower without someone humiliating or grossing you out. They blind folded my aunt and told her to fish for the chocolate with nothing but her mouth. When she took the blindfold off, she saw why everyone was laughing so much(apart from me, I really thought it was disgusting). They'd put a chocolate bar in a baby potty and filled it with yellow fizzy juice.
I told the same people that I don't want a baby shower if it's organised by them. Good grief! :sickface:

But they're much more civilised in UK and America, I think.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
A baby shower is where a bunch of hormonal women get together and celebrate the impending birth of a baby by having a sort of pre-birth party where they bring gifts, eat crap and talk babies - usually with at least one person terrifying everyone with some birthing horror story. It seems to be an American thing which the UK is slowly adopting
sounds cool :)
^And lots and lots of CAKE!!!!
We have it in South Africa, too. But women there suffer from '3rd world disorder' and South Africanised the American version. So you can't have a baby shower without someone humiliating or grossing you out. They blind folded my aunt and told her to fish for the chocolate with nothing but her mouth. When she took the blindfold off, she saw why everyone was laughing so much(apart from me, I really thought it was disgusting). They'd put a chocolate bar in a baby potty and filled it with yellow fizzy juice.
I told the same people that I don't want a baby shower if it's organised by them. Good grief! :sickface:

But they're much more civilised in UK and America, I think.
ok now thats just wrong :p

Kammosjuttu

Ooh! I just saw this thread and I totally must say a big CONGRATULATIONS!
This is amazing and I hope everything good for you and the baby!

Top Bottom