• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need some help over here!!!

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
I tried to make a comic book / manga...
does anyone have any idea of what kind of manga, storyline, or characters?

I already draw some example for my manga:
page_01_by_virgil1dx-d571d15.jpg
page_02_by_virgil1dx-d571d9a.jpg

Please feel free to comment / post some idea^_0

Dante47

Could you be more specific on what you need help with? Do you need ideas on story, character development, drawing, or all of the above? I'd like to help you out.

kerolin

on a very cold and calculating young who takes care of his younger sister are orphans, both his mother had a tragic death in a car, but never managed to find body, his father's was missing for years and never knew anything about him, the anniversary of 18 years of the older brother he opens the box (next to his younger sister) that his mother left before falhecer in delivering hands on several mystery and an opportunity for his father still alive .....
no big deal, but it was all I could think of five minutes, I hope you enjoyed

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Could you be more specific on what you need help with? Do you need ideas on story, character development, drawing, or all of the above? I'd like to help you out.
any kind of idea will help a lot... you can start by characters or story if you want to... thanks

on a very cold and calculating young who takes care of his younger sister are orphans, both his mother had a tragic death in a car, but never managed to find body, his father's was missing for years and never knew anything about him, the anniversary of 18 years of the older brother he opens the box (next to his younger sister) that his mother left before falhecer in delivering hands on several mystery and an opportunity for his father still alive .....
no big deal, but it was all I could think of five minutes, I hope you enjoyed

Wow! o_O that's great story only for 5 minutes thinking:D THANKS^_0

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Here's an idea.

Young fifteen year old Seto Kanra was a simple high school boy who was nothing more then an otaku without a proper look on life. One day his teacher noticed that he was good at drawing and asked if he was going to make a carrier out of it. Seto says he hasn't thought about that, so the teacher suggest he takes part in an art contest to show his skills, and gives him a flyer. That Saturday, Seto arrives at the location only to find it's in a dome that's big enough to be a football field. Seto goes in and meets one of his high school girl friends and secret crush, Naruki Hasegawa, or "Naru" for short. As the announcements begin, it turns out the art contest is actually a tornement of artist where their art comes to life and becomes weapons, monsters, or actual creatures to attack the opponent's drawing called "Deadly Art ". Seto loses the first time around, but as the series goes on, he starts to get better and better as he defeats his rival, Hanza Moritaki. However there's a deeper plot in the art tournament as a sinister foe plans to use the art to take over the world.

I call it, "Deadly Art!"

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Here's an idea.

Young fifteen year old Seto Kanra was a simple high school boy who was nothing more then an otaku without a proper look on life. One day his teacher noticed that he was good at drawing and asked if he was going to make a carrier out of it. Seto says he hasn't thought about that, so the teacher suggest he takes part in an art contest to show his skills, and gives him a flyer. That Saturday, Seto arrives at the location only to find it's in a dome that's big enough to be a football field. Seto goes in and meets one of his high school girl friends and secret crush, Naruki Hasegawa, or "Naru" for short. As the announcements begin, it turns out the art contest is actually a tornement of artist where their art comes to life and becomes weapons, monsters, or actual creatures to attack the opponent's drawing called "Deadly Art ". Seto loses the first time around, but as the series goes on, he starts to get better and better as he defeats his rival, Hanza Moritaki. However there's a deeper plot in the art tournament as a sinister foe plans to use the art to take over the world.

I call it, "Deadly Art!"
Well... It's sounds more like bakuman I think (-_-), but yeah... it works out, Thanks ^_0

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well... It's sounds more like bakuman I think (-_-), but yeah... it works out, Thanks ^_0

No because this one, the art comes to life and that art fights other art in the tournament grounds. You can draw monsters to fight other monsters, or draw weapons for yourself to fight with. It's like a normal tournament in animes but this time, you create how you wanna win.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
No because this one, the art comes to life and that art fights other art in the tournament grounds. You can draw monsters to fight other monsters, or draw weapons for yourself to fight with. It's like a normal tournament in animes but this time, you create how you wanna win.
ohh.. I get it:) I never draw a monster before, but I'll try for my best... thanks ^_0

Top Bottom