• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's Devil May Cry

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
How'd that work? Was he giving what little proceeds he made to dante? I say little because like dante he'll kill demons anyhow. But was dante his boss? I ask because if not then neros probs the ENTIRE reason dante is so poor in 5. He traveled to most of his clients according to the anime so with nero being much more mobile and most demons not needing sparda level strength he probably took most jobs dante would have before he could even hear about it. I can only imagine him ever getting jobs Morrison or lady specifically bring for him. If that's not the case then would it be that they'd just call the DMC number and dante would call Nero if he was closer or personally didn't feel like it? They barely explain how the business side worked and I get it because it's just a way to kill demos anyhow but dante might be the entire reason he can't flush his toilets

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I saw Dante giving Nero his own neon sign as a gift than a business agreement.

I figured Nero works solo like Lady but is local to Fortuna than traveling around.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
But like, then that's gotta be ruining Dantes business right?
I don't even think they are in the same country so probably not.

But I never got the sense Dante cared about running the business. I'm surprised he didn't just travel around like Lady and Trish did.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I don't even think they are in the same country so probably not.

But I never got the sense Dante cared about running the business. I'm surprised he didn't just travel around like Lady and Trish did.
I always saw it as him trying to make himself easy enough to find for Mundus, and I mean, it worked

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I always saw it as a franchise thing, nero is in his own zone and manages his own branch of the devil may cry devil hunting business

They exist independent of each other

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
I always saw it as a franchise thing, nero is in his own zone and manages his own branch of the devil may cry devil hunting business

They exist independent of each other
Of course it's a diff branch but LEGALLY doesn't dante own in it? He's owns a building and has a business number, so for that in between 4 and 5 dante would've had to make nero a legal owner and whatnot or a license to use the name

Top Bottom