• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dragon Ball Arcade Game on way

Dark Drakan

Admin
I know what many of you are thinking, so what? Its an Arcade game and its in Japan so why should we care? However the hardware it uses is the PlayStation 3 based "System 357" hardware, so therefore a home console port to both 360 and PS3 should be pretty simple to do. Thats not the most interesting thing about this game though as there have been many DBZ games on consoles and the more recent ones have been mediocre at best and mostly poor so what makes this one different? Well the fact that Dragon Ball Zenkai Battle Royal (long name i know) is a four player combat game where players select their choice of Dragon Ball character and battle it out in everyone-for-themselves battles at the same time. Plus what looks like destructible environments and not just the odd preset mountain here and there. Interesting concept of what they could do with this idea.

View the trailer here (click orange button) to see it for yourself.

Dragon Ball Zenkai Official Site

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I'm going to say just that : XBOX360,PS3,3DS and perhaps a launch title of the rumored PSP2?Let's face it there has never been a DB game that Namdai has not released either worldwide or on consoles.

I expect it to be the new DB game for the 3DS[the port of Zenkai battle].

Top Bottom