• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Need For Speed

Super90sgamer

After week of teasing, EA finally unveil the first teaser for the upcoming NFS simply named Need For Speed which will be available for PS4, X1 & PC.

The upcoming game going to be a full reboot where it's return to its classic roots gameplay including:

- Full cars customization
- Police chasing
- Open world
- Focusing it's idea on cars culture
- Developed by Ghost Games
- Also include classic, new & futuristic cars

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
they don't need to use the word full reboot.. almost all of them are reboots

i'm always excited for nfs anyway.. but i could use a "need for speed : two wheelies"

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yea, I mean, all that continuity was getting waaaaaay too convoluted.

Seriously, calling it a reboot is silly. Unless I see it being something completely different, it's just another Need For Speed.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Reboot? the hell does that mean? did NFS game have some sort of canonical continuity or something? its a racing game i assumed every game was just its own series..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The new game is called Need for Reboot.

Instead of following its already well established storyline, they're scrapping that and creating a series of standalone games where you race cars. Who'd of thought?

Viper

Premium
So it's become so fashionable to make reboots, developers are tossing the word out just to be in touch with times.

My bro is coming around today and finally I have something real good to say to him. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Viper: Yes, it has. Eventually they'll become bored of calling every game a reboot, that they'll reboot the word reboot.

Super90sgamer

There was many questions had been answer about this game on NFS's official twitter account, The new NFS has no side titles/sequel and developed with Frostbite the same engine what Star Wars: Battlefront under development.

June 10 will be the date of the NFS gameplay trailer.

Top Bottom