• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

News and Updates (No Personal Posts)

berto

I Saw the Devil
There seems to be an explosion of new footage tonight. An odd time of the night for so many official channels to release it. You can find tons of videos covering a whole lot of areas from the first 10 missions. There is no new footage involving the actual story, though. Maybe a restriction on the release.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I can't take it anymore, ffs... Can it be March already?

There seems to be an explosion of new footage tonight. An odd time of the night for so many official channels to release it. You can find tons of videos covering a whole lot of areas from the first 10 missions. There is no new footage involving the actual story, though. Maybe a restriction on the release.

Man, before these guys actually brought it up, I never realized how ridiculous the name Tony (you know, Tony Redgrave) sounds for Dante. Felt like when Nostalgia Critic pointed out, in his Matrix review, that Neo's true name is actually Tom. LOL

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Man, before these guys actually brought it up, I never realized how ridiculous the name Tony (you know, Tony Redgrave) sounds for Dante. Felt like when Nostalgia Critic pointed out, in his Matrix review, that Neo's true name is actually Tom. LOL
Should really keep this in the general thread so I'll try to be as brief as possible.

Tony wasn't just Dante's name when it was still an RE project. There was a version of the story where Tony Redgrave was the gunsmith who upgraded Dante's father's guns. In gratitude he had the engravings on the side put in place.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You know I would love to look through all the recent media that was published and extract all of the data and info from them (it would also be my last time looking at any DMC5 media before total blackout prior to release for I think I seen enough maybe more than enough too) but that would be a lot of time honestly.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Any sign of Subhuman 2.0?

The closest you're going to get until March 8

Also anyone notice that the in game/battle version of Subhuman and Crimson Cloud sound pretty different than the version of the song we heard before. Maybe Subhuman I can understand perhaps they redone the instrumentals a bit because this version of Subhuman instrumental sounds even different from the in game version from TGS.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
The closest you're going to get until March 8

Also anyone notice that the in game/battle version of Subhuman and Crimson Cloud sound pretty different than the version of the song we heard before. Maybe Subhuman I can understand perhaps they redone the instrumentals a bit because this version of Subhuman instrumental sounds even different from the in game version from TGS.

There's no singing vocals in that version are there. :(

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

Looooots of information, from someone who just enjoys a good video game.

Also shows that you can hold multiple Gold Orbs - he's holding 5 in the gameplay during his explanation about death and continues.

berto

I Saw the Devil

Looooots of information, from someone who just enjoys a good video game.

Also shows that you can hold multiple Gold Orbs - he's holding 5 in the gameplay during his explanation about death and continues.
I as going to post this and another video on the thread about the cameo system since they talk about it and they explained the basic premise of how it’s going to work but I lost the other link and never did.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Any luck?
Yup. I played it. :) (I see what you did thar, though! :p)

The game is good. Fast and fluid. The game is awesome from what I can see. The only issue is some of the slowdown in the cutscenes.

The controls took a little time to get used to in the game. Hopefully it's better in the final game. I cannot wait for March 8th! :D

Top Bottom