• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Next DMC at TGS??

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It was my first ps2 game i bought and it and MGS are my favorite gaming series of the last 20 years, pleasw make a DMC5 capcom and a DmC2 so we are all sorted.

Axon49

Frequency 141.80
It was my first ps2 game i bought and it and MGS are my favorite gaming series of the last 20 years

This. Well at least the favorite series part.

They're the only series/franchises I've 100%'d trophy wise too.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Devil May Cry has been my favorite game series for 10 years. Is wanting one more game to wrap everything up asking for that much? :'(
It's more than that. Remember that these are multi-million dollar projects, to greenlight one is not as simple as that. You want the game, I understand, believe me, it's been my favorite for 12 years (Which means I beat you by two, HA :devil:), but Capcom and the current heads of the company aren't the type that will gamble on the behave of the fans. This Capcom snuffed out MegaMan. MegaMan! That'd be just like, and this is no exaggeration, Nintendo snuffing out Mario because one of his games flopped.

DMC, last I checked, was the fifth most successful franchise in Capcom's library and yet has the least number of games in it. RE has over 20 releases, MegaMan has had around 50, Monster Hunter around 15, and God only knows how many Street Fighter games have been released, not to mention media based on them such as manga, anime, and film. DMC has four games and one reboot giving us a total of 5 releases. I find that rather unfair.

Is it a matter of money? Manpower? Creative power? I don't know. I know it's unfair and we are the ones left out in the rain looking at other franchises and seeing them prosper with annual releases while we've waited anywhere from 3 to five years for a release. What if we have to wait another 5 years for a release. That's 2018. Not to mention that Capcom isn't in business of answering questions. Remember RE:Revelations? They didn't reveal jack sh!t in Revelations.

So, is asking for one more game too much to ask for? No. Hell, we might even get it. But one that wraps everything up? Yeah, I think that just might be too much to ask for, I am sorry to say.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Capcom doesn't underestimates the power of DMC. After DmC happened, everyone is just waiting to get just one glimpse of OG dante again. Even if they made a **** game, people would have bought it to play as Dante again. Even the fans brought into the series by DmC would play it. All they had to do was give us a teaser.

berto

I Saw the Devil
All I want is a DMC5. Give me that and I'm happy.
Careful how you wish, you might get it as an exclusive for a council you don't own. In my case I kept wishing for a Bayonetta 2 and I got it... on the WiiU.:meh:

Meg

Careful how you wish, you might get it as an exclusive for a council you don't own. In my case I kept wishing for a Bayonetta 2 and I got it... on the WiiU.:meh:
I'm planning on buying a Wii U soon as I have money. :tongue:

Top Bottom