• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nightmare Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

amart

Does anyone know what the nightmare beta weapon is actually used for in dmc all that i could get it to do is fire green laser and charge up on devil trigger but i wonder if it is actually used for somthing specific in dmc?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Nope not really I mean you oick up a grenade laucher that has a use but what about the shotgun not really didnt have aloit of uses. Ebony Ivory do but thats different . Nightmare Beta is a copy of the Nightmare being if you noticed why dont you try using Nightmare Beta on the Nightmare beast.

D

Deleted member 209

I haven't played DMC2 but isn't one of his forms like a big train?

Maybe its a whole transporting souls to the Hell kinda thing or transporting them to the other side. I think that may explain the skulls. :p

amart

ya good ideas it dosnt hurt normal enemies that much but i never did try it on nightmare so maby i will

Dark Elf

Dagger user
In combination with the bangle of time and Super Dante, Nightmare beta can deal terrible damage to enemies

chimaira

*~ lil lady ~*;12709 said:
I haven't played DMC2 but isn't one of his forms like a big train?

Maybe its a whole transporting souls to the Hell kinda thing or transporting them to the other side. I think that may explain the skulls. :p

Nightmare was in DMC 1.

Anyway i just think it's a weak weapon, just stick to Ebony and Ivory.

D

Deleted member 209

chimaira;13492 said:
Nightmare was in DMC 1.

Anyway i just think it's a weak weapon, just stick to Ebony and Ivory.

whoops!!! so what is the nightmare beta in DMC 2? or is that a weapon in DMC 1 and this thread has gone off topic?

this is so confusing!! :lol:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Trish was the secret char in DMC 2 and she had nightmare gamma (shoots underwater, has similar effect to nightmare beta)

chimaira

Oh i forgot about that. Sorry i havn't played 2 in ages.

Oh and Nightmare Beta was just in 1 but as Alastor12 said Trish has her own Nightmare weapon in 2.

D

Deleted member 209

chimaira;13520 said:
Oh i forgot about that. Sorry i havn't played 2 in ages.

Oh and Nightmare Beta was just in 1 but as Alastor12 said Trish has her own Nightmare weapon in 2.

okay then :) its ALL clear now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

chimaira

Oh i just want to say that i tried using the nightmare beta on nightmare and it does little damage to him. Just thought id try that guys theory out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom