• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG BAYONETTA part 2

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
It looks realy good but I don't think it will be better than DMC4, I personally think Darksiders will be better than this.

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;175025 said:
Fail.

Looks like some girly game.

....And a DMC clone...Predictable.

I smell a hater!:p

The combat and game levels looks better then DMC4. The story I don't really much care about because I made that mistake with the DMC and NGS series and look how it turned out, a total mess.Only my opinion of course but Bayonetta gameplay wise is looking alot better then DMC4. There probably wouldve been only 1 beat em up game that I liked better then DMC and that was Ninja Gaiden Sigma series but Bayonetta maybe the 2nd.

Never heard of Darksiders but I just checked it out and yeah...looks like a decent game.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Thanks Zato ^______^

I'm really looking forward to adding another ass kicking female lead game to my library.

aka958

Don't trust people
i saw alot of things in that video and wtf?! she uses rocket launchers like weapons or something at 0:38

Sparda™

Zato-OW;175031 said:
I smell a hater!:p

The combat and game levels looks better then DMC4. The story I don't really much care about because I made that mistake with the DMC and NGS series and look how it turned out, a total mess.Only my opinion of course but Bayonetta gameplay wise is looking alot better then DMC4. There probably wouldve been only 1 beat em up game that I liked better then DMC and that was Ninja Gaiden Sigma series but Bayonetta maybe the 2nd.

Never heard of Darksiders but I just checked it out and yeah...looks like a decent game.

Nah, just the game is overhyped.

Probably will get a 6-7/10 rating..

Zato-OW

King
Just like DMC4 got a 7/7/8 rating from DMC3's 9/9/10 rating? If this game was over hyped then it would be posted everywhere and be on the top charts but it isn't because beat em up games are dying to sports and FPS. I think this game will most likely walk over DMC4 why? Because the team who created the DMC series(DMC1/2 and partly 3) is creating this game. Actually almost non of Kamiya's games were failures except for DMC2 because of fan dissapointment. These are ex Capcom employees and Capcom rarely made horrible action games.

If any game was over hyped it had to have been DMC4 for sure. We all expected so much out of it but it turned out to be a failure. Well then again Capcom did lie to make the game sound much more then it actually was. But anyway personally I believe this game will be very good on the hands but you are free to believe what you like!:lol:

Sparda™

Nah, DMC4 was nowhere near failure in official rating.

78% was the lowest and only 'bad' ranking.

All were 8s and 9s.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I hate when people base games on other peoples views, if you see a game you like the look of bad reviews should't put you off buying it. It's all just a matter of opinion.

Sparda™

VeNGeD;175092 said:
I hate when people base games on other peoples views, if you see a game you like the look of bad reviews should't put you off buying it. It's all just a matter of opinion.

It's not just the rating.

Plus, as we speak now, we are just discussing opinions.

The real deal will be when the game's out.

Pantera Queen

MochaCub;175032 said:
Thanks Zato ^______^

I'm really looking forward to adding another ass kicking female lead game to my library.

I am too. I always appreciate a bad*** woman as the main character.

Zato-OW

King
DMC4 official japan rating when it was released were 7/7/9 or something like that from Famitsu. The US rating when it was first released was 7/7/7.5(now its 7.9/8/8 but this is from public view.). The public rating where all over the place actually. I'm not sure about Europe but I'm sure it was in the 7/8 area. Then they stomped on this games in the reviews.

DMC4 is a failure on rating because it was suppose to be the best DMC game of the series which there last 3(not including 2) got highly good scores. DMC1 got a 5/5 two 8/10 and eight 9/10, DMC3 almost the exact same score. I forgot why I am talking about scores but w/e:D

Sparda™

You can check the Wiki page for the scores if you haven't seen them.

DMC4 was not a failure, but would have been great, without the QTE (Quick Time Events) aka Devil Bringer. The animations look cool but tends to be boring.

It doesn't give the gamer the ability to play the game properly. Adding Dante to the scene, lifted the playability of the game, giving us someone without QTE.

If Devil May Cry 4 would be less GOW, It would be better.

Zato-OW

King
wiki? They don't even have the official ratio or japan feed back of any DMC game actually I think wiki has last impression ratings. Go to the Capcom forums for the true results of the game well for atleast DMC3 and 4 haven't checked DMC1. Anyway by failure I mean this game received a lower ranking then the pass 2 titles that they were trying to surpass with Capcom stating they were hoping DMC4 re event a new genre as DMC1 and DMC3 did. But instead this game got bashed for back tracking and hating on Dante which were from the public eye.

I wasn't shocked when they said they were taking a good break from the DMC series. Basically it achieved sale goals but got stomped on in first impression ratings. Which I think alot of people were bias between this game and NGS.

My only real issue with this game is the lack of bosses and content. Also the back tracking is very annoying and it doesn't help with the sucky forest level.

Sparda™

Yes, It has repetitive bosses and backtracking is disgusting, but hey, at least they included Dante.

It would have sucked more being just Nero.

Zato-OW

King
Well I believe the story mode shouldve been 100% Nero's so he could've gotten more moves and combos and more work into his character. Then had Dante as a unlockable character so you could play through Nero missions and w/e to keep fans happy. Also if they were gonna repeat bosses like this I believe they should've done it like DMC1. But lets keep it on topic for now on.

Sparda™

Well, If Nero would have been 100% and Dante would be an unlockable, that would suck twice as bad.

Anyway, returning to Bayonetta, there's not much to say. The hype is high, and history has proved that with that hype, the fall is quite bad.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Sparda™;175323 said:
Anyway, returning to Bayonetta, there's not much to say. The hype is high, and history has proved that with that hype, the fall is quite bad.

I hope not :(. I'm really looking forward to having some kind of fun with this game.

Zato-OW

King
You will and you know it. The game play looks solid and that's all that matters. This is Kamiya!!! Hes like Kojima's twin brother or something in making games. Well they both are Legends in the gaming market.

Top Bottom