• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pokemon Game's.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Also,as long as Pokemon is general in the discussion here,has anyone here ever played the Shadow Pokemon games?Like Colosseum and XD :Gale of Darkness?I found those to be some of my favorite games as a kid and even now in my current age.I'm hoping that they'll either make another Shadow Pokemon game or port these to the 3ds or something.
I liked the concept of the Shadow Pokemon games. It was such a new twist to the Pokemon world.
Their making a Samurai Warriors Pokemon Cross over you know.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I played Pokemon Red to DEATH when I was in school. How long ago? 13 years? No wai! Every game there after I get really excited about but I haven’t completed one of them. I got the Black version a while back, really got into it but then I get bored just as quick.

I know all 151 but I don’t know many of the new ones. Raichu is my fav! Oh, if I had one in real life I would squish it till it’s eyes popped out! Cuuuute! (The pokemon, not the fact its eyes have popped out.... yerp...)

Kyo

medicated insanity
XD magikarp? may i ask why magikarp?

Also,as long as Pokemon is general in the discussion here,has anyone here ever played the Shadow Pokemon games?Like Colosseum and XD :Gale of Darkness?I found those to be some of my favorite games as a kid and even now in my current age.I'm hoping that they'll either make another Shadow Pokemon game or port these to the 3ds or something.
I personally haven't played them, but i have heard good things about them.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah I only play White version for DS, and I gotten 3 badges for now so far, I can't find fourth gym for now :(

Kyo

medicated insanity
Yeah I only play White version for DS, and I gotten 3 badges for now so far, I can't find fourth gym for now :(
when you beat the 3rd gym you need to go past route four into the city nimbasa and you will see a big gray tower that says lights flash or something like that go inside and you will see the gym leader. so a post on a different forum say's. i can not clam credit for this, nor do i pretend to know if it is true or not.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
just played my pokemon game then i walked around powning everyone with dialga, palkia and arceus

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I found SoulSilver and HeartGold to be pretty hard for some reason...

First one that comes to mind? No contest, the original Red and Blue.

As for favorite Pokemon, it's Lucario, hands down. Martial-artist jackal psychics FTFW!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I found SoulSilver and HeartGold to be pretty hard for some reason...

First one that comes to mind? No contest, the original Red and Blue.

As for favorite Pokemon, it's Lucario, hands down. Martial-artist jackal psychics FTFW!
just a shame he is ****e on super smash bros brawl :(

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
when you beat the 3rd gym you need to go past route four into the city nimbasa and you will see a big gray tower that says lights flash or something like that go inside and you will see the gym leader. so a post on a different forum say's. i can not clam credit for this, nor do i pretend to know if it is true or not.

Nope. Founded 4th gym, it is in Amusement park

Laurence Barnes

Premium
welp, just prove's not all info you fnd online is true.
yeah to fight crazy hand and master hand together you have to complete on hard mode in under 9 mins or on a harder level without using any continues so i went on very hard and didnt use a continue but still no crazy hand all that for nothing -_-

Kyo

medicated insanity
i had t a long time aho, apparently i didn't master it enough, because there is a acrues on there, that's not on the remake Soul Silver, and apparently ou need him to unlock diagla. acrues can also be gained from a event, yet i have missed out on that as well. anyone who can find or has a list of Pokemon wi-fi event's i would be most grateful if you posted it here.

my wife love's Pokemon, i'm determined to get all the Legendaries she wants, yet it is becoming a hassle between work and chorse.

Top Bottom