• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 or X360?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I dunno, I like the 360 because it's more bang for your buck. The PS3 is slightly bulky and hard to use. Although, it also doesn't kill your disks if you move it while it's working.

I own both, so I'm unbiased in my opinion when I say 360 is better in the long run. So long as it doesn't RRoD, I'm cool with it.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;278557 said:
I dunno, I like the 360 because it's more bang for your buck. The PS3 is slightly bulky and hard to use. Although, it also doesn't kill your disks if you move it while it's working.

I own both, so I'm unbiased in my opinion when I say 360 is better in the long run. So long as it doesn't RRoD, I'm cool with it.

DT got it.
Unless your an FF fan and want FFXIII Versus, then it's straight to the PS3.

That Xbox costs with live is... annoying, but you get a better experience from it than the PSN. While I actually rather enjoy free online play with a few server errors then and then over payment for error free online play you may think differently.

The only part that made me hate the Xbox 360 is the stupid RRoD! Argghhh!!! >_< Without that, I'm all fine with it.

The PS3 is all nice and dandy. it feels like it is a little tedious with it's install and all but it's because of the massive space some of it's games has and it reades them alot easier after installation.

Although Chaos Master made a great Pro and Con list for both, I don't think we can add much more than supporting his Pro's and Con's and suggest exclusive games.
Or maybe some disagree with his Pro and Con list, but I believe that the majority agrees.

dreamer41

I recommend PS3. Because PS3 have feature for play 3d games its only console currently supporting 3d games. And also you can use PS3 as Movie watching player!.

I think X360 is better for me.
As of now Ive played most PS3 exclusive games and Ive also played exclusive X360 games, and comparing them i think 360 has a better lineup of games and the games are of better quality, the PS3 has a lot of potential but for some strange reason sony doesnt use it properly and it is sad that the best game on the whole console is made by a 3rd party developer(MGS4), its very ironic considering that i used to be a PS fanboy in the past

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Personally what I would do is look at videos of the games exclusives and base your judgment there, as it is really hard to give one straight answer.

I recommend PS3. Because PS3 have feature for play 3d games its only console currently supporting 3d games. And also you can use PS3 as Movie watching player!.

...The Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PS3, PS1, N64, etc. All had 3D games >.>, Unless there's something I'm missing here, but I have a PS3 so..

PS3 you can watch Blu-Ray movies, Xbox 360 you can watch DVDs. DVDs are slightly cheaper , but Blu-Ray has slightly better quality, although I can't tell the difference.

Dark Drakan

Admin
dreamer41;280082 said:

Arkham Asylum 3D came out for 360 too so its also capable of it.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Going 3D

Ember To Inferno;280094 said:
...The Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PS3, PS1, N64, etc. All had 3D games >.>, Unless there's something I'm missing here, but I have a PS3 so..

Actual 3D as in coming out of the screen 3D that you wear the 3D glasses for.

Top Bottom