• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

questions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLK

ok i got some serious questions that need to be answered!!!! ok first off, sparda is dead rite, how did he die, who killed him, can a demon really be killed, and if so does that mean he is back in hell???
next question is jester!!! we all thought he was an annoying charcater but when he shows his real power and shows that dante and vergil aint really stand a chance against him, who is he really? and what happened to him after arkarm reveals that he wants sparda power??? is jester after sparda powers aswell?
next question is vergil? dante beats him and he dicides to go to hell rite!!! so how does he become nelo angelo and y was he with sparda's arch enemy mundus?
next question is eva?(dante mom) how did she die? and how old is dante and vergil.? didnt sparda marry eva after closing hell gated 2000 years ago?
if some one cud answer these questions it wud really help me out!!!! please reply!!!
ps: y does dante hate his father? i quote" father!!! huh!! i donte have a father!!" y did he say that to vergil in dmc3?

GenocideHero

1) Sparda died to the hands of Mundus after he sealed the gates to the demon world.

2) Jester is Arkham. Arkham/Jester
get Sparda's sword then get beat by Dante and Vergil.

3) Vergil is weak after his final fight with Dante in DMC3 and challenges Mundus and loses. Then Mundus gives his amazing power and he becomes his henchman.

4) No one really knows the stoy behind Eva. She got married before the closing of the gates or else there really wouldn't be a marriage.

5) I don't know how old Dante or Vergil are.

6) Dante doesn't really hate Sparda he just grew up without him so it's like he doesn't have a father.

Your welcome.

Noxotic

Genocide Hero said:
1) Sparda died to the hands of Mundus after he sealed the gates to the demon world.
I'm pretty sure that Sparda didn't die because of Mundus, but no one knows why, or how he died. It says he lived in the human world and bared 2 children. He lost his demonic powers to some extent, but it did not kill him, well, it could've, but I highly doubt it and that Mundus killed Sparda right after Sparda defeated Mundus AND sealed him away. Other than that, everything is right.

Basically, no one really knows how Sparda died, but we can take guesses :)

Good job on everything else.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Okay here is the dip on the beginning, or at least a quick sketch of what I know. In Dante's youth A demon king (unsure if it was Mundus t the time) sent his minions after Eva and the brothers. When they were attacked Virgil was seemingly killed by the demons but had somehow survived and escaped. As for the other two, Eva sacrificed herself as a distraction so that Dante could hide and eventually escape his expected death.

Kalina-Ann

Seigfried said:
Okay here is the dip on the beginning, or at least a quick sketch of what I know. In Dante's youth A demon king (unsure if it was Mundus t the time) sent his minions after Eva and the brothers. When they were attacked Virgil was seemingly killed by the demons but had somehow survived and escaped. As for the other two, Eva sacrificed herself as a distraction so that Dante could hide and eventually escape his expected death.

Sparda died while protecting the human race. The only thing we know about Eva is she was killed by unknown demons. Second Vergil and Dante dont really hate thier father they just dont know him. Eva was killed but not while protecting Dante, and if its true where did you hear that or read that at cause I wanna see it...

Rain Eclipse

Fallen Angel
Kalina-Ann said:
Sparda died while protecting the human race. The only thing we know about Eva is she was killed by unknown demons. Second Vergil and Dante dont really hate thier father they just dont know him. Eva was killed but not while protecting Dante, and if its true where did you hear that or read that at cause I wanna see it...

Its in the Devil May Cry 3, Code 1 Manga..... I think lol

Retsamdrol

Master of Unlocking
I thought there was some text in one of the games that said that Sparda ruled for some number of years and THEN passed away? I don't remember, but if not, then my brain is crazy and has been making all this up. It happens.
If that's the case, could a demon have died of natural causes? It seems unlikely, sure, but no one ever said they couldn't.

I wonder if the manga is considered to be canonical with the game series? Either way, Dante is set on killing demons in hopes that he'll find the ones that took his mother, right? I don't know where I got that, either, but it sounds good enough.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
You are right Rain, I did get it from the manga. Hahaha.

Oh and I'm pretty sure a demon of Sparda's stature could die of natural means if by chance he used most of the power he held sealing away not only Mundus but the very tower that lead into Hell.

Lastly, I don't think Dante is out for revenge of that nature, he just now has a hated of all immoral demons, which is about every demon ij existence. I am not sue if he put much though into killing a cetain demon.

Alastor

To further answer Kalina's question, in Dmc1 after the battle with mundus (did i just spell that right?) when dante is standing over trish he says that his mother risked her life for him.

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
Sparda isJust Sealed Away.

Jester is Arkham..besides Dante and Vergil did have a chance at him..they were just weak from fighting each other

Eva died while she was trying to protect her children i guees..y would u need to protect them their demons dumbass

Dante said ''i dont have a father cause Sparda was never their for them..

I have a question..DIDI THEY GO TO SCHOOL????

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
What did they look like as kids?
Why can you play as sparda in almost every game if he's supposed to be dead?

so many things we do not know.

And Dante and Vergil like chocolate.lol

Remus

My own guess is that Dante is like 19-21 years old in DMC3 and Vergil is 20-24 years old.
In DMC1 Dante must atleast be 30-40 years old and Vergil as Nelo Angelo 34-44.
As there isn't no official statement of Spardas death we all have to think and decide ourselves what happened to Sparda. Our own imaginations, and mine is that Sparda kicked Mundus ass or atleast defeated him and sealed and locked him away and Sparda did came out from the Underworld but without his demonic powers and form and was almost human.
And then he marriage his wife Eva and they had twins maybe 1 year later. The he dies because of age (because he is human now and has no demonic powers and such because he used them to lock and seal away the demon world) and Eva was left alone with the twins. Then Mundus after some years somehow manage to send through a couple of demons after Eva to kill Sparda's offspring. Eva protects his children and kills all the demons but lies dieing because of the injury she suffered from that battle. I say now maybe, maybe Dante had the courage to face death and did go forward to his mother and did hear her last words before she died. Vergil didn't had that courage to go forward and see his mother and realize that his mother was dieing and he still were hieding because of fear and sorrow. Then later he regrets and becomes angry and sad at the same time that he didn't go to his mother as Dante did and he starts to hate Dante now. Then when Dante comes back to see if Vergil is allright, he is gone. And then years go and go and then they meet somehow and Vergil has chosen the "darkside" or "demon side" because he wants power because when you have power or absolutely power you wouldnt fear much wont you?
And then they maybe fight little and talk and then Dante realize Vergil has choosen the evil side and they separate once again and now in Devil May Cry 3 Vergil is going to summon the Tower that humans build to come to the demon world and Dante has to stop him.
That's all I think. Just my imaginations and thoughts.
Thank you.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
first at all......................DMC its the End of the Story...................and the DMC4 could be the beginning of the story......................it maybe a little confused............but when Vergil go to the Hell.......................he maybe meet Mundus there................and then Vergil have Dark Powers by Mundus......................and the beginning of the DMC....................Trish ask Dante to go with her in the Underworld.
when u play the Mission 4: Blacknight.........................u will meet Nelo Angelo.....................and if u kiil him completly..........u will see Mundus talking with Trish saying that Vergil was dead.....................thats y Vergil is Nelo Angelo...................and Eva (Dante´s Mom) was dead by Mundus.................and He created Trish to kill Dante...........and Trish is look like Eva.
And maybe Sparda sealed the Gate to stop Mundus going to the Human World and rule the Earth...............like Father..................like Son (Dante)

Vince

My own guess is that Dante is like 19-21 years old in DMC3 and Vergil is 20-24 years old.
In DMC1 Dante must atleast be 30-40 years old and Vergil as Nelo Angelo 34-44.

hey man they are twin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom