• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

R3make 3 (Resident evil 3)

DarkSlayerVergil

Leakers strike again lol

Resident Evil 3 remake is already on the way. How you guys feeling about it?
jpg

jpg

jpg

Gilver18

Hardcore Devil may cry fan
Frankly i think it looks bad, they ruined the looks of jill and carlos, now making him look like the doctor death wrestler instead of a ladies man. And nemesis looks bad too. I gave two's remake/reboot a try and it was half made, and the fact this is coming out not even a year later really shows they are just throwing this out as a cash grab to me. We dmc fans get no dlc but the dumb resident evil fandom which has become very toxic gets everything. I have a unpopular opinion im sure, cuz everyone tends to just eat up everything crapcom makes like its candy.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I enjoyed the RE2 remake so I'll definitely get this one as low key I always thought that RE3 > RE2. :whistle:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Any modern version of the unplayable messes that are the old RE games is fine on my book.

I just hope Capcom doesn't get complacent thinking they can just live on rereleases alone.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Any modern version of the unplayable messes that are the old RE games is fine on my book.

I just hope Capcom doesn't get complacent thinking they can just live on rereleases alone.

I wouldn't call most of the old games unplayable messes, unless we're talking about vanilla Resident Evil 1 or Code Veronica. You have a point. Hopefully, Capcom does not get complacent with remaking all their older games.

I'm definitely excited for this remake though.

Goldsickle

With Nemesis being a running, rocket launcher-toting version of Mr. X and able to follow you through rooms, I hope the developers consider adding stealth, like hiding in lockers or under a bed a-la Outbreak, so you can get Nemesis off your back without fighting it.

There's also a question of if enemies can kill one another, since the RE2 remake went out of its way to make sure enemies are only killed by your own resources.
In the original RE3, Nemesis can bash and blast zombies in its path into smithereens.
I'm hoping that is possible this time around.

I still remember how a Hunter beheaded a zombie in a cutscene back then.
Hopefully, that kind of interaction is also in gameplay, since unlike the original RE3, different enemy types may mix together in a single room.

Finally, I want the dodging to be manual and on-command instead of "contextual".
If I see a rocket coming my way, I won't wait until it's centimeters in front of my nose to press "X", so that "interact" becomes "dodge".
I would immediately roll out of its path.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking this will either be revealed during the State of Play presentation, or around The Game Awards, of which Geoff already has confirmed that RE3 isn't on the cards...

Top Bottom