• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour: Devil May Cry 5 to be Announced at E3 2018?

Veloran

Certainly hoping for some showmanship, eh?
It remmigns me a bit of the leak that popped up just before the PSX. Don't forget about that one:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...-5-info-potential-heavy-spoilers-inside.8198/
It's the one everyone is basing their leaks on and everyone is hoping to be true.

DMC is also not the only one that's getting rumors. Bayonetta 3 has had a wide spread rumors about her.
OaMn7RI.jpg
Eh, not feeling that new design. She was already perfect in 2.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh, man, there’s going to be a lot of disappointment going around if this game is not announced.

You can always tell there’s a bit of a hype buildup around convention time but this time is palpable. People know it’s going to happen and I don’t know what’s going to happen if it doesn’t happen.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
^ I'm not sure what would be worse as the hype reaches critical mass - DMC5 not being announced or that the big DMC announcement is something lame like a cheaply made mobile game. :cautious:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Has this been posted yet? I don't feel like checking.

This probably isn't legit, but who knows right now...

berto

I Saw the Devil

This probably isn't legit, but who knows right now...
I'm pretty sure that those have been circulating around for a long while now. They're pics of a Capcom staff party posted on Twitter. It didn't say what that project was but the photo is legit.

Anyway, as I was saying before, with all this piling evidence I know something bad is going to happen if all this turns out to be a baseless rumor.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/de...ed-resident-evil-2-domain-updated-more.46625/

Last edited:

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
That pic looks like it was ripped straight from DMC4, i HOPE that is not the design they go with, Capcom normally does a good job at giving Dante a new look between the main entries which is why I have my doubts about this "leak".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
How long away is E3 now. About a week or something, right?

That’s a whole 7 days or more of biting my nails in anticipation.

It’s going to be a huge letdown if all the rumours amount to nothing. We would definitely benefit from something being shown/teased. It’d certainly create a huge surplus of members and activity.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@Maxman

You took a big risk... but it paid off.

Congratulations on being right.

I'm off to watch Breaking Bad to celebrate.

tumblr_oo8vniFgW21r7qac9o2_500.gif

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
The DMC fan in me is excited. The Dragon's Dogma fan in me is sad that I have to wait yeaaaaars for the second one.

Top Bottom