• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sales Figures--DmC--Worth the reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
I did not once call you a name or put you on the spot or badmouthed you or called your opinions stupid...and yet im an opinonated Jackass....I fail to see the logic here...Why dont you shove your opinion and logic were the sun don't shine and do everyone a favor and shut it

You said this:

"DmC sales is very low *fangirl squee*"

That's the post of a TROLL. A person who is sick and demented. Well, I should tell you that only sadomasochist would say that. Ugh.

You go first. Whiny fanboy logic = tries to shove opinion

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
This kind of situations would never happen if you people learned to quit being so stubborn and understood that the real problem is not your opinions, but your attitudes. Being sure about your opinion against something gives you no right to being a snob and act like you've suddenly become a superior human being, but also defending something you like won't get you anywhere if you behave like an immature child who thinks he's a cruzader fighting against evildoers in the name of justice. Both extreme attitudes are insufferable and delusional and it's one of the bigger reasons why decent people who just want to share their thoughts with civility keep their mouths shut.

Christ, guys, this board is one of the very few places we can actually have a decent discussion about this game and all the franchise in general. Don't ruin it!

...don't even know why I'm bothering. It's not even my job to say any of this. This will just keep happening and will only get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom