• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something negative about a DMC/DmC character you like/love/favor!

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
DMC1 Dante: Didn't know how to jump well worth goop!
DMC3 Dante: Near always jinxed himself when he thought bad incidents weren't that big a deal.
DMC3 Vergil: Completely wasted his perfected level-headedness & ran in wrath towards Mundus (just to fond out in DMC1, he's controlled by Mundus!)

DMC4 Dante: Looked like a slutty cowboy who only ate junkfood, never wash up, stank, & was lazier than a cow!
DMC4 Nero: Acted like he was "boss", with an attititde from dooky just to make matters worse & then dante had to clean up Nero's mess!)

*Yay! keep posting away! :D

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
DMC 1 Dante: Look at this dork. The reboot was evidently ruining such deep and meaningful characters with a narrative worthy of gods.

Trish: What are your rates?

DMC 2 Dante: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF ANYONE'S MOUTH?! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH? DO YOU SPEAK AT ALL? Look at that dumb coat. A vest fused with a trenchcoat? Dafuq? Who taught you style buddy?

DMC 3 Dante: Looks at this motherfucker right here. He's too cool for school bro. :| Nah, this idiot really thinks he's cooler than he actually is. What a lame annoying little f*cker.
DMC 3 Vergil: Where the f*ck you lift that coat from? Classy? One of the stupidest outfits I've seen a Devil May Cry character wear yet. That took quite a bit of effort. Oh and look at this, throwing a little b!tch fit because you didn't save your mommy. So you decide to destroy the world because of it..... makes total sense. A terrible villain. Vergil totally sucks.

DMC 4 Dante:......where do I start with you? I thought you couldn't get any worse than Vergil but I guess you thought that you were issued a challenge there then. Chaps and cowboy boot covers on your pants? Brokeback Dante right here. Wears more leather than a gimp. Seriously, what in gods name were you thinking when you woke up this morning and said you wanted to wear that out in public. And this was the Dante they missed so goddamn much? People have terrible taste.
DMC 4 Nero: GTFO.
DMC 4 Gloria: When did Lady Gaga show up in Devil May Cry?
Everyone else in that game: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I hate you all. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DmC Dante: Evidently you have to take the training wheels of your Rebellion before anyone takes you seriously because some people hate you for no real reason even though you are like all the other Dante's. Yes you are also just as stupid at times.
DmC Vergil: Put on that fedora and we'll set up your OkCupid profile. Chicks dig half angel/ half demon dudes these days. Make sure to put you have a big d!ck. Toss away the powder blue gloves though. Dafuq is up with that bro?

Lillith: When did Pete Burns join the Devil May Cry cast? Mundus is into some freaky sh!t man.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
DmC - Lilith was a terrible at intimidation
DMC3/DMC3 SE - Beowulf didn't try too hard to avenge one of his broken eyes hehe
DMC4 - Agnus managed to make himself more distinct and powerful than the other who also went through the Ascension process but still managed to be weak
DMC - Mundus Tried but not like the "god" the claimed he was:p

Age of Nero

DMC1 Dante: Did you go through reverse puberty for a second on "LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGT!"
?

DMC3 and DmC Dante: why are you two such hedonistic assholes at the beginning?
lol The voice crack on DMC1 does sound like puberty reversed!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Mundus (DmC): You are like a demon Rapunzel stuck in a tower. Get out there and do some city wrecking!:p

Credo: Wake up and smell the coffe! Sanctus is a crazy liar and you are an idiot for believeing him!

Dante (DMC4): You look like you robbed a leather bondage-cowboy shop.

Lilith: Go work that stripper pole 'cause that's all you're good for. Failing that, just bend over a desk and wait for Mundus to show up:troll:

Kyrie: Please learn to fight. You are hopeless at defending yourself!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC1 Dante: You're too old to be calling women babe, babes or baby without earning a stabbing.
DMC2 Dante: I kept waiting for you to whip off that vest. You disappointed me immensely.
DMC3 Dante:....your jokes are lame.
DMC3 Vergil: ...your jokes aren't even jokes, man. Stop trying.
DMC4 Dante:........................................................get rid of the coat, you look like a clown. And that vest too.
DMC4 Nero: ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nope, sorry, I can't find anything negative about him. NERO-FAN!!! <3 <3 <3
DmC Dante: you RUINED pizza for me!!!!! D: D: D: D: And your haircut is horrible, get a new stylist.
DmC Vergil: WTF you're such an idiot, you would have died like four times in a row if it wasn't for Dante. So much for brains!!
DmC Kat: Urgh, why do you have to look like you could be Buffy's little sisters' twin? BOO.

Azure King

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DmC Dante: Go F*ck a pizza roll.

Kat...Um...You can...I...SH*T! I CAN'T DO IT!>_< Not to Kat!

DMC1 Dante: Why can't you get that scream RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTT! *Dramatic music plays*

DMC3 Dante: Gackt called. They want there mom's coat back. Mr. Man-bra wonder.

DMC3 Vergil: go eat a bag of marshmallows...and then choke.

Kyrie: Be cooler!
tumblr_mhnvgoFsZq1r0a5pgo1_500.jpg

Excepted.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
DMC1 Dante: Did you go through reverse puberty for a second on "LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGT!"

No Dante we don't need no stinking LIGHT !

Vergil... Grow some character... yeah i'm talking to you DMC 3's Vergil

I like DMC 3's vergil.. but besides from being awesome he has 0% character development

Age of Nero

No Dante we don't need no stinking LIGHT !

Vergil... Grow some character... yeah i'm talking to you DMC 3's Vergil

I like DMC 3's vergil.. but besides from being awesome he has 0% character development
(about Vergil) *GASPS deeply* How DARE you! :(:(:( :,(

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Kyrie: Be cooler and get some guns and you'll probably become my second favorite dmc character.

Lady DMC4: Stop wearing slut clothing, get some class like Trish.

DmC Dante: Change your hair back to what it was! I don't like that longish style! You would look better with your old-short thingy, with it white!

Kat: I don't think you need to improve all that much, you were by far one of the most interesting DMC characters to date.

DmC Vergil: Prove it, I don't believe you have a bigger D!CK.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DMC3 Vergil: what twonk in a weakened state, after fighting his bro, takes on the demon king? Oh that's right, you do...
DmC Vergil: What Vergil did, you should've done, instead of lying dazed on the floor like some lazy guy, staring at the clouds.
*Nite slaps new Vergil*... sorry, My oc can't help it.

Top Bottom