• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something negative about a DMC/DmC character you like/love/favor!

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
DMC3 Vergil: what twonk in a weakened state, after fighting his bro, takes on the demon king? Oh that's right, you do...
DmC Vergil: What Vergil did, you should've done, instead of lying dazed on the floor like some lazy guy, staring at the clouds.
*Nite slaps new Vergil*... sorry, My oc can't help it.

*That's b/c Vergil lost all sanity after knowing he couldn't have both amulets- he was so hurt after his mom's death & wanted to avenge it, but sadly, in the wrong way. Poor Vergil. :(

Age of Nero

DMC1 Nelo Angelo: How DARE you let Mundus win, you FOOL! -___-
DMC1 Dante: What's up w/ that monologue over Trish's assumed death? Pretty creepy, dude! :/
DMC3 Dante: You have ALL these variety of weopons & you're STILL easy to kill! Thx, buddy! .__.
DMC3 Vergil: Dude! What's w/ you looking like a cross-breed of Vegeta & big-bird w/ that hairdo?! o_O
DmC Vergil: Why do you say your no-no is bigger than Dante's?! Are you implying you're a slut?! o__o
DmC Dante: You boast out like an emo at your "prom date"- er, a screwy looking "prom date"- that's scary! :|

Blacknerd

DMC 2 dante...please talk more
DMC 3 dante... please talk less
DMC 4 dante... Why are you having a mid life chrisis when your like 30-40 something
Nero....get your own personality and quit taking them from every other anime character
MUNDUS in both versions Why does your personality never change
Kyrie...why are you the same damsel in distress Ive seen in almost every fictional material? I mean **** woman even Beatrice in dantes inferno the animated film tried to fight satan. actual entire DMC 4 cast why in the hell are you all characters Ive seen?
DMC 4 Trish... wtf happend to you why do you seem so sluty now?

EVERY DANTE
Why is it that DmC dante is the first and only one to use other weapons in later cutscenes? No not when you recieve them either

Age of Nero

I know :( I just wish it could've been sorted with a hug... (sorry...)
Or actually sorted where they say "F U!" to each other until Vergil breaks down in tears, in sissy mode, hugs Dante like a wobby rubber thingy from all that whaling, then back to his refined self again, just w/o the hatred! Sorry, I'd find this view to be halarious! xD

Top Bottom