• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scrapped ideas from the official blog.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm not sexing up a ten-year-old girl - she's a 1000-year-old vampire who looks like a ten-year-old girl! :p

So...
evangeline_a_k_mcdowell_1.jpg
:ermm:

also

I'm with Chocolategost, I like Dante's hoodie with the red on it.^_^

EvilX-81

I taunt spam a lot because it always gave you magic, and when done at those appropriate moments it also boosted your Style, so it really was spammed for constant bonuses.

Heh, I stand corrected I guess. Forgot it fills your magic bar some.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
YOu have never been to Zelda Universe and it's timeline threads, have you? And teh official "timeline" is honestly a hastily thrown together mess, since half teh games are arranged in a fashion totally contrary to their own stated placements. the worse of it is the Minish/Four Swords games being placed very haphazardly, and then the idea that "the classic pre-oot games are a what if" timeline...

but that's Zelda, not DMC.
I appreciated the recent Zelda book because I love Zelda. I don't see why people would get butthurt.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
I hope this stuff will be used in DmC2.^_^
Or better yet, since they probably have many of this left-out content nearly complete, use it as a basis for a new DLC camapign. Maybe something along the lines of "the stuff Dante did with the order that you didn't see in the main game" (a midquel).

That way they could put some use to that stuff without having to do it for a whole new installment.

GF9000000Returns

If NT is not doing a DmC2 (which I hope they do), all I have to say is "WHY NT? WHY did you leave this stuff out? The game might've sell better." But at the same time some of the scenes would've been a "gamebreaker" to the old fans since they don't like this Dante.

Railazel

But at the same time some of the scenes would've been a "gamebreaker" to the old fans since they don't like this Dante.

Actually, I think alot of the stuff they left out would make Dante more appealing. He makes a pizza referrence which I thought was amazing and the taunt mechanic would've been highly welcomed.

crush

I think the "boxing match" has turned into our nightclub.
The way the Drekavak appears and how Dante is in a fighting pit...
Erm, couldn't they make him appear more in the game? He has a cool design and I think we need a Vergil/Nelo angelo human type rival that always was in the game.

BTW: I also wanted the Onyx enemy in the game... iron maiden motifs are bad-ass anytime.

DragonMaster2010

I think its also kind of good that these weren't added. I mean if some couldn't handle him smoking, how could they handle him cooking a demon alive or doing all these other brutal things?

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
I think its also kind of good that these weren't added. I mean if some couldn't handle him smoking, how could they handle him cooking a demon alive or doing all these other brutal things?
It depends on the way they had played. If Dante chopped a demon with a cleaver, blended his guts and roasted it on a grill with a deranged, sadistic smile on his face all the time, then yeah, that'd be too much.

If Dante simply threw a demon into a big oven, got turned on, and got roasted off-screen, then have Dante make a one-liner about cooking, then that'd actually be pretty funny.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It depends on the way they had played. If Dante chopped a demon with a cleaver, blended his guts and roasted it on a grill with a deranged, sadistic smile on his face all the time, then yeah, that'd be too much.

If Dante simply threw a demon into a big oven, got turned on, and got roasted off-screen, then have Dante make a one-liner about cooking, then that'd actually be pretty funny.
Maybe something like a parody of the Iron chef show? That would be funny.

I've seen worse human cooking scenes in that Silent Hill revelation film. I don't think DmC could do worse than that, or guro manga>_<

DragonMaster2010

Is it wrong that I wanted him to do that?:ermm:

EvilX-81

Step 1; Imagine all you said, done in fast edits with Dante wearing a chef's hat and a "Kiss the cook" type apron, staring at the screen with a deranged, GMod-like grin.

Step 2; Try not to laugh.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Those ideas sound hot WTF happened freaking dumb NT that would have made the game even more better
It's easy for us to look at those ideas now and criticize NT on leaving them out and most of them sound really cool but usually these things are cut for good reasons. Usually because of time or budget or just being very difficult to implement. Usually this kind of stuff winds up in the sequel game so for all those ****ed about the no taunting thing, we now know it was planned and actually had a gameplay function but was likely just not something they had time to fully realize but DmC2 will very likely have that feature.

Top Bottom