• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Self insert

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Cough*
I'd love to live in Nosgoth (Legacy of Kain)
Be the PINK Power Ranger
Be a kick-ass fighter in Tekken
Work as an Officer aboard the Enterprise (Star Trek... Kirk's probably... TRIBBLES!)
Be a Dalek cross Timelord warrior in Doctor Who

But Ultimately be Nite and force my way into a DMC game (-~-) <--- that's proud btw :p

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
I wouldn't mind being inserted into the Rave Master world. i mean who wouldnt want to be in a place with strange creatures like a horse with compartments and a head that never stops spinning. Plus i do like weapons and magic and this world has both. Yeah I wouldn't mind being there at all...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just thought, has anyone mentioned wanting to be in Game Of Thrones? I was just watching it today and thought how cool it would be to visit the seven kingdoms and see how different each place is. I wouldn't mind hanging around in King's Landing or Winterfell. I also would love to annoy Joffrey. He's such a brat.:p

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
RWBY WORLD RWBY WORLD

Please oh god, I would die. As tropy and silly as this show is, the action and everything else is freaking badass as HELL.

Everybody has a crazy freaking weapon MIXED IN WITH A GUN. A SCYTHE? NO PROBLEM, JUST ADD A ****ING GUN.

Not to mention the cool setting! You get to fight these things known as Grimm and run around in teams and train to battle monsters.

If I could be in RWBY my color would probably be orange and my weapon would be a Chainsaw whip. A chainsaw, with a chain attached to the side. Horribly stupid and dangerous, but it would work in the world of RWBY.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
One Piece. Having Devil fruit powers and carving my way through the seas to aim for one piece. Plus I could end up meeting the straw hat crew as well so that's awesome.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Doctor Who- Nommy Time Lord (at the mo) and I technically could go into DMC and The Forbidden Game world since if those worlds exist, the TARDIS would get me there. I would also make a stop off in Pokémon world just to get my own Raichu and I shall squish it till it's eyes pop out and get done for animal Pokémon cruelty for giving it to many squishies....

Basically, fill the TARDIS with nommy guys; lucky it's bigger on the inside.

aoshi

I would like to insert myself in ancient village locations picturised the way they were in inu yasha. I really like to see green luscious fields touching the horizon or sit under a tree and jus gaze at these green fields. Atleast for an evening.:)

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
As for now, I'd go with Hellsing, so I can enlist in the Hellsing Organization. Crazy vampires and guns blazing. I need some entertainment in my life.
(On second thought, I guess I would be scared sh!tless, but if Alucard turns me into a vampire so that I don't just become cannon fodder... yeah, that would work with me. ^^)

Seriously, it might seem exaggerated, but I spend too much time of my life behind a desk, and I feel the need for some excitement. So, since I can dream...

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
There are so many from games and anime that I would love to be in.

1.Dragon Ball Z
2.Sonic The Hedgehog
3.Phantasy Star Universe
4.Resident Evil
5.Halo
6.Mortal Kombat
7.Gurren Lagann
8.Steet Fighter
9.Mega Man
10.King of Fighters

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Just thought, has anyone mentioned wanting to be in Game Of Thrones? I was just watching it today and thought how cool it would be to visit the seven kingdoms and see how different each place is. I wouldn't mind hanging around in King's Landing or Winterfell. I also would love to annoy Joffrey. He's such a brat.:p
Yeah, that one! ...But I wouldn't really feel safe there... :|
And I want to see the Wall, and have Jaime Lannister teach me sword fighting...

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Hmm... Nobody has mentioned Legos...

It'd be impossible to die in.
lego-pictures-funny.jpg

And life would be funny.
43946634f2nny-21.jpg.jpg

Top Bottom