• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shingeki No Kyojin to end??

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Hey guys, I heard a rumor that snk will be ending after the female titan arc. I wanted to confirm whether it was true or not. Is there any official announcement?
God i love this show....i don't want it to end here :'(

Martius

SSSmokin!
Manga is still going so they will probably just continue that in another season later. Good quality animation is not cheap and they cant get too close to current manga chapter if they want to avoid fillers.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Manga is still going so they will probably just continue that in another season later. Good quality animation is not cheap and they cant get too close to current manga chapter if they want to avoid fillers.

That's the reasoning behind it ending? Well I also heard that animes now will only be limited to 12-25 episodes. Same goes for OVAs, 2 or so. I just want to confirm it. I don't want to go ahead telling people in advance without confirmation.

Martius

SSSmokin!
That's the reasoning behind it ending? Well I also heard that animes now will only be limited to 12-25 episodes. Same goes for OVAs, 2 or so. I just want to confirm it. I don't want to go ahead telling people in advance without confirmation.
Probably. Maybe anime would end in different way than manga, that happens sometimes. Right now it will be probably just break before making another season. Story in manga is pretty intense. I think it would be hard to include some fillers and it would just water down anime like most of them.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Probably. Maybe anime would end in different way than manga, that happens sometimes. Right now it will be probably just break before making another season. Story in manga is pretty intense. I think it would be hard to include some fillers and it would just water down anime like most of them.

There are going to be those cute little specials though right? I mean that could be enough. I don't mind that for a filler XD
so damn adorable!

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The animation work they have been doing is superb, and that cost a lot of money, and they are streching the chapters adding a lot of scenes that dont appear on the manga. But they are going strong getting a lot of money from both manga and the anime. It will continue for a long time.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just going on a little hiatus and then coming back with season 2.

Considering how popular and how good it is I don't think this will end before its time.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
It has been confirmed over the AoT Wiki. Episode 25 is the final ep which will cover the final part of the Female Titan AKA Annie Leonhardt arc. Watched the penultimate ep where the Rogue Titan attacked the Female Titan. Now we will see it this weekend!

I also do hope for Season 2, which covers the true identities of both the Armored and Colossal Titans in the manga!

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
So for now, I guess I have to read the manga if I want to know what goes on in the story? I heard that the upcoming animes will only be 12-25 episodes long, is that also true?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
we'll probably get a movie as an epilogue that will deviate heavily from the manga in about a year's time. but other than that, i think the anime is done

Top Bottom