• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shooting on

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hey everyone, after a great three years of being a member I think the time has come for me to take my leave.
I don't post too often anymore and feel a bit of a disconnect between myself and a lot of the other members on the forum, I feel no disdain about this or towards anyone here I just feel things have moved on a bit (something the forum has every right to do) towards something that is unfortunately not compatible with me as an individual.

I've met some fantastic people and will always have fond memories being a member here. I wish everyone nothing but the best in the future, I hope you all continue to enjoy this place as much as I have. But for me, the chapter is now at a close.

And the rest is silence,
will_we_meet_again_by_belial0811-d2yth8e.jpg

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
best of luck with everything jay it was cool chatting to you hit me up on xbox now and then dude dnt be a stranger

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hey everyone, after a great three years of being a member I think the time has come for me to take my leave.
I don't post too often anymore and feel a bit of a disconnect between myself and a lot of the other members on the forum, I feel no disdain about this or towards anyone here I just feel things have moved on a bit (something the forum has every right to do) towards something that is unfortunately not compatible with me as an individual.

I've met some fantastic people and will always have fond memories being a member here. I wish everyone nothing but the best in the future, I hope you all continue to enjoy this place as much as I have. But for me, the chapter is now at a close.

And the rest is silence,
will_we_meet_again_by_belial0811-d2yth8e.jpg

You were awsome and well be missed inbox me on xbox live to game when you have a chance

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nuuuuuu! D: *huglz* =( Take care. I hope to chat to you again one day.

Top Bottom