• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should NT and Capcom make more DLC for DmC

Jerry Wirerammer

Dont just patch Vergil into Dantes BP though, have a Vergil themed BP feauring his unique enemies etc, so there are 2 BPs, both usable by both characters.

Additional campaign levels for both would be welcome too.

Playable Kat. Give her a unique moveset and let us go through the campaigns with her. Remember how fun it was to play as Trish in DMC2? Who cares if the cutscenes dont make sense etc, its just a bonus feature. Hell, give her Eva skins, or Trish or Lady as unlockables.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
^^While we're at it, how about updating BP overall, like making all waves harder (seriously, screw the Minor Stygian rushes) and adding Vergil's enemies to Dante's BP as well. Make Dante and Vergil face against all their bosses combined (yeah, that obviously implies Vergil vs "Shadow Vergil"), so the total number of floors gets above 101. In other words, mixing up elements from Vergil and Dante into one improved BP that both characters can play. Also, doing something about the floor gimmicks: either make them more frequent or have an option to turn them off (or both) because, while some people couldn't stand them others wanted more of them.

Though of all the things It'd be cool to see as new DLC would be new weapons, like adding at least a new "human" weapon. That poor down d-pad feels lonely, so why not put it some use? Maybe add a new extra missions where Dante acquires it, and then you'd able to use everytime you'd like during gameplay..

Sunaka Marién

Yes please! I just love this game so much, so any extra content would be very much appreciated :3
I'd kinda like them to 'extend' bloody palace, like, some extra modes and making it like the one in DMC3.
But anything story-related would be the best of course!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I want a DLC full of meaningless, cutesy-type mini-games that I can waste my money on. Preferably with multiplayer.

Top Bottom