• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Young Teenagers Play DMC Or Not

Should Young People Be Able To Play Games Like DMC

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Ok Well I'm 15 Years Old And I've Been Playing DMC For I'd Say About 3 to 4 Years And I'm Not Sure But Should Young Teens Like Me Be Playing Games Like DMC
I Personally Don't Think Why Because First Of All The DMC Series Is Just Plain Awesome As All Of You Know.
But Some Adults Think "Young People" Shouldn't Play These Kinds Of Games, I Also Found A Fan Based Adult Club That's Trying To Get DMC Off Of Gaming In Other Words They Trying To Kill The Whole Franchise Becuase These Adults Are Saying Games Like DMC Are Stupid Mindless And Pointless And I Want To Know The Devil May Cry Community Has To Say About That.

I Mean Come On Really It's Just A Game That's Fun And Video Games Also Help Out With Good Hand Eye Coordination. I Became Nearly A God When I Finally Mastered Vergil And Dante Completly, What I Mean Is That I Can Do Anything With Both Dante And Vergil So When I Get Something To Record My Gameplay With I Will Show All But Until Then I Can Only Say What I Can Do Heck I Can Even Give Through Walthroughs Like If You Want To Get A Double S: AkA SS On Every Mission ON DMD Mode I Can Help You Out But In Order To Do That You Need To Master Certain Skills For Each Character.

But Anyways Back To The Subject, What Do You Guys Think Of The Whole Some Adults Are Going To Try To Kill Of DMC, God Of War, Soul Calibar And Others. Can You Believe this Stuff Seriously

Dante 666

Whoa!!! I didnt even know that adults were trying to kill DMC. I got DMC 3 for Christmas 2006, and it rocks!!!! Sure, a little bloody, but hey!! A 4 year old sees blood when they scrape themselves so... I think teenagers (me included: im 14 this febuary) should be able to play whatever the heck they want!!! My parents are good with that theory and didnt blink an eye when I picked DMC 3: Special Edition off the shelf. Its a great game!!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
chob101;13911 said:
Ok Well I'm 15 Years Old And I've Been Playing DMC For I'd Say About 3 to 4 Years And I'm Not Sure But Should Young Teens Like Me Be Playing Games Like DMC
I Personally Don't Think Why Because First Of All The DMC Series Is Just Plain Awesome As All Of You Know.
But Some Adults Think "Young People" Shouldn't Play These Kinds Of Games, I Also Found A Fan Based Adult Club That's Trying To Get DMC Off Of Gaming In Other Words They Trying To Kill The Whole Franchise Becuase These Adults Are Saying Games Like DMC Are Stupid Mindless And Pointless And I Want To Know The Devil May Cry Community Has To Say About That.

I Mean Come On Really It's Just A Game That's Fun And Video Games Also Help Out With Good Hand Eye Coordination. I Became Nearly A God When I Finally Mastered Vergil And Dante Completly, What I Mean Is That I Can Do Anything With Both Dante And Vergil So When I Get Something To Record My Gameplay With I Will Show All But Until Then I Can Only Say What I Can Do Heck I Can Even Give Through Walthroughs Like If You Want To Get A Double S: AkA SS On Every Mission ON DMD Mode I Can Help You Out But In Order To Do That You Need To Master Certain Skills For Each Character.

But Anyways Back To The Subject, What Do You Guys Think Of The Whole Some Adults Are Going To Try To Kill Of DMC, God Of War, Soul Calibar And Others. Can You Believe this Stuff Seriously
I think you are right in every possible way man. I am twelve and I have been playing it since the game first came out, when I was seven. And if some bunch of stuck-up adults who have no life at all what-so-ever is going to try and ban my favourite games of all time, well they can all go and kiss my ***!
*cough* Sorry about that. By the way, even though I am not quite a teenager, I will be one soon....

Dark Elf

Dagger user
We don't have any ratings here, so anyone can bye any game without a risk of being caught.
Anyway, I think teenagers can play DMC. After all, there is not so much violence as in GTA series (Aw yeaaah)

Dark Elf

Dagger user
IloveVergil;14117 said:
Screw those idiot adults!
What a reaction. But don't forget that your parents give you pocket money. I think that adults are trying to prevent us to play DMC and other "violent" games because their friends told them that the games are evil (that's my theory, don't think I'm on their side) and this friends read it somewhere

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
It is obvious that parents do not want their children playing these games because they think that they might immitate, or be influenced by the violence in the game. Plus for first-time gamers they might be afraid that they will get hooked and will avoid doing something social, yet alone work or revise for certain exams. It is all to do with safety and the health of their kids. If they play games, and don't do anything else what-so-ever, they I wouldn't be surprised if the parents of that child will find some concern, and so they will have to do something to take them away from their games. In this case, that would be to ban such games like DMC, Sol Calubur, God of War etc etc.
But if they actually did do something other than play games all day, then it is obvious that his/her parents will let him continue playing their console(s) and all would be well for that individual.
You see, parents want to make their child good and successful. Make them something, make them pass exams, meet friends, get jobs etc etc. But unfortunately, many refuse to do so and then before you know it-WHOOSH! It is too late.

BUT-if these adults are indeed old nackers that work for some sort of council, then I say SCREW THEM. LOL!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Alastor12;14123 said:
What a reaction. But don't forget that your parents give you pocket money.

I know this is off-topic,but can u believe that there is no such thing as pocket money in here?For every single thing I have to ask my parents.I don't mind much,but I get jealous when I see you guys.:dry:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I just wanted to say that in some families, parents give their children a pocket money.
If it will improve your mood, I have no pocket money too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom