• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Meg

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's ugly lol I personally like it a lot. I would change the text on your name though, maybe make it a little bit bigger (Nothing drastic) And I don't know, I actually think this looks cool =)
No its ugly. :( I made it this morning after not being able to sleep all night. So I was exhausted. Imma take it down. For an example of what a GOOD sig looks like, please refer to my current one. ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm pleased LoD quoted your post, so I can see the Nero-ness. As far as Nero sigs go it's not ugly. I would've maybe made him a little bigger, but that's all. I'm really liking your mixture of color and black and White in this, and your CP sigs. :)

Shadow2x4

Alright, being new to this site, and having never attempted this before, I've tried making my own sig. I'm not sure about the result though.

fristthingever.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow2x4: I like it. :) Did you make the background yourself or did you use premade ones? (And's you're name's quite cool, too. ;) )

Shadow2x4

@Shadow: Thanks, unfortunately I can't draw worth crap, so I googled around :(. Also, thanks about the name, yours is cool too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow2x4: Aww. D: Yeah, I can't draw either...google's great for that. XD You're welcome, and thanks. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Alright, being new to this site, and having never attempted this before, I've tried making my own sig. I'm not sure about the result though.

fristthingever.jpg

Welcome to the forum Shadow 2x4. :D
Nicely designed and thought out sig. I really like it.

Meg

I've had the urge to make something lately. Anyone want a sig/wallpaper/avatar/whatever? @.@

Meg

LightRedSig-1.png

The Lightning-ness has returned with a new sig! :D I'm debating if I should change my avatar. I kinda want to so it matches my sig, but I'm had this one so long I'm used to looking at it. I'll probably change it eventually. 'Til then I shall make this face XD.

Top Bottom