• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Staff can always help out with inserting images into sigs if anyone runs into problems. We can just upload them into your signature area on your behalf using imgur or whatever - simples. So let us know if you ever get stuck :)

Meg

Staff can always help out with inserting images into sigs if anyone runs into problems. We can just upload them into your signature area on your behalf using imgur or whatever - simples. So let us know if you ever get stuck :)
Ms. Angel I think YOU need a sig. I'm totally making you one for fun. Use it if you want, but I guarantee you will laugh when you see it.

Meg

Sounds good to me :)

I made you two.

MsAngelsig2.png

MsAngelsig1.png

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think I'll alternate every other month between the two - I'm starting with the pigeons! Thanks, Meg xx

Reactions: Meg

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Can someone make a sig with a yellow " BLITZ " written in the middle, in the same font that is in Ultima's sig, just bigger, and lightning crackling around it?

Meg

Can someone make a sig with a yellow " BLITZ " written in the middle, in the same font that is in Ultima's sig, just bigger, and lightning crackling around it?
I don't know what font that is, but I have one very similar I can use if that's okay.

Kyo

medicated insanity
considering this is also a request thread, i have a request. could a artist private message me?

Top Bottom